shop around!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

shop around!

Postby penny pretty » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:00 pm

I have found deals on Ebay by shopping, but do some just bid without looking? These are BACK TO BACK bids! and the seller feedback is positive to the thousands!
Attachments
silver.PNG
silver.PNG (125.08 KiB) Viewed 306 times
"Is that a roll of pennies in your pocket?" "Why yes miss, it is... why do you ask?"
penny pretty
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: shop around!

Postby smackvay » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Thats how ebay works i sell tons of sports cards on their(i have over 2,000 fdback). You have a buy-it-now market and an auction market alot of people dont do both?
WVU fan thru and thru, Just ask i will tell you
smackvay
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby wheeler_dealer » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Buy it now
4 American Silver Eagles -shipped $100.00 right here from our own reliable and dependable Christostock.
I have made several purchases from him. Nothing but satisfied
wheeler_dealer
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby wheeler_dealer » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:48 pm

wheeler_dealer wrote:Buy it now
4 American Silver Eagles -shipped $100.00 right here from our own reliable and dependable Christostock.
I have made several purchases from him. Nothing but satisfied
wheeler_dealer
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals