SILVER WAS $18-$20, WAS $21, WAS $22, NOW $23+

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

SILVER WAS $18-$20, WAS $21, WAS $22, NOW $23+

Postby Country » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:52 pm

The best part of a PM rise from the ashes is that so many are convinced that the trend is down. Sentiment is terrible. If this run is for real, and I think it is, a rally to $26 SILVER is in short order. We shall see how it plays out in the coming weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLICK THUMBNAIL ABOVE TO GET LARGER CHART.

CLICK THUMBNAIL ABOVE TO GET LARGER CHART.
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Re: SILVER WAS $18-$20, NOW $21+

Postby scyther » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:14 am

Here's hoping. I am so glad I bought that bar now. I would have been kicking myself for not buying anything right now.
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: SILVER WAS $18-$20, WAS $21, NOW $22+

Postby Country » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Country wrote:Melt up in progress... The black hole from $26 to $22 on the way down should be the void of resistance on the way up! If so, the jump higher will be very quick indeed... :mrgreen:

GOLD cruising above $1350 will be the catalyst...

GOLD NOW $1366 !!

SILVER NOW $22.97 !!

I do not believe PM gaps will need to be filled, as we are coming out of the PM black hole in a violent way. As the PM momentum increases, resistance levels above will be taken out quickly. The US stock market looks weak. Sentiment, ever so bullish for so long, appears to be collapsing. Sometimes it's all about sentiment, and the herd moves in a panic one way or another. :|
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby rsk1963 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:52 pm

well its been a long time coming.... but several months ago I started buying uslv when I had extra funds once it went sub $10 the bulk of my were filled between 7.75-8.25. And when we went sub 5 (for a few moments I was thinking god... you are a moron.) now I can look my family in the face again.
those that sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither

the bee...gathers it's materials from the flowers of the garden and of the field, but transforms and digests it by a power of it's own.
rsk1963
Post Hoarder

Postby SoFa » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Country wrote:
Country wrote:Melt up in progress... The black hole from $26 to $22 on the way down should be the void of resistance on the way up! If so, the jump higher will be very quick indeed... :mrgreen:

GOLD cruising above $1350 will be the catalyst...

GOLD NOW $1366 !!

SILVER NOW $22.97 !!

I do not believe PM gaps will need to be filled, as we are coming out of the PM black hole in a violent way. As the PM momentum increases, resistance levels above will be taken out quickly. The US stock market looks weak. Sentiment, ever so bullish for so long, appears to be collapsing. Sometimes it's all about sentiment, and the herd moves in a panic one way or another. :|

Every gap in SLV gets filled. It's the one thing that can be counted on.
It took a couple years or so to fill that gap at 18-19, but sure enough it did get filled.
SoFa
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals