This guy did "back up the truck" !!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

This guy did "back up the truck" !!

Postby pennypicker » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:24 am

Advertisement from the Vault Wholesale Company in San Francisco where they're selling Monster Boxes by the pallet. :o
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach

"I'd rather play against Michael Jordan than Larry Bird...Jordan made you look bad but Bird made you look stupid!"--JAMES WORTHLY, Laker Hall-of-Famer
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: This guy did "back up the truck" !!

Postby Tourney64 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 am

Wow. Impressive!
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby highroller4321 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Hmmm that same picture and same company were being advertised on ebay last year. Last year they stated they were based in Portland,Oregon though. Hmmmmm......
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby fasteddy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:12 am

Is it? Could it be? Naw it can't be HCBTT but it just might be....looks like he hoards those green boxes as well. :mrgreen:
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:23 am

I do admit to hoarding green boxes.. but that ain't me. That feller don't look big enough to lift a green box. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Postby mishra142 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 am

That is HASEBTT
old feedback link:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10854
mishra142
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals