they're going to 'taper'

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

they're going to 'taper'

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:55 am

I don't know why I got this feeling....but the 'fed' is going to taper....not full...its going to be a kind half-a$$ed, half 'talk taper'....and maybe, (God forgive me) Cramer will have an on air heart attack, which the execs at CNBC would NOT regard as a "bad thing", as it would kick up ratings....here's Cramer's infamous pre-08 meltdown.....he's not a bad actor...he's not GREAT, but he isn't bad.

watch for the shock taper moves, then you might get your $18 silver , Doc.

this vid is so funny...well....none of its funny...its only funny, coz its so full of bovine scat..."I like bear stearns very much"...ahahahahha

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: they're going to 'taper'

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

watching that whining crying haircut of a man, five years later, with the "Dow" and the "SnP" at all time highs, while food assistance to Americans went from 32 mln folks to 50 mln....makes me want to boil up tar, and cut open a coupla feather pillows.....but it aint far to single JUST ONE....but, i'm jest gonna stay quiet, coz i'm a White of Boone County.

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:24 am

and look! voila! the new meme from the msm:

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/hot-stoc ... 24811.html
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:16 pm

No taper this round. Not gonna happen. They will print until the debt is gone and the dollar is worse than a Zimb.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:10 pm

IdahoCopper wrote:No taper this round. Not gonna happen. They will print until the debt is gone and the dollar is worse than a Zimb.

yeh, I was wrong...aint the first time. this all started with that first "TARP" in 08, of 700 bln, we should of just let the market TRADE....even if it crashes, and then we trade out of it....Now?...oh boy, its going to be "Rule .303".......whats that neil?

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Yep, no tapering. They're setting the stage for massive money printing, then the casading effect that results, including the loss of the USD as the primary reserve currency and a period of both local and global instability as various powers move into the vacuum created by the US loss of power. It will be bad, but it might get dragged out over a decade or more. Best prepare for a long haul...
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby InfleXion » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:41 am

They could probably say they are tapering without actually doing so. With dollar swap lines to Europe, under the table gold swaps and loans (GAO audits have revealed $16 trillion in emergency loans to big banks under the table with TARP, but in the absence of audits years after the fact who really knows what they are doing), and expansion of money supply independently of QE, they could realistically cut back on QE without actually turning down the money spigot. They could even have their primary dealers be the buyers and say QE is over. It's all a PR campaign to game the markets, and I'm not basing my game plan on anything they say but rather what they will have to do in order to maintain the status quo.
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals