Littleton ASE offer

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Littleton ASE offer

Postby J_Dodge » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:31 pm

The local Sunday paper had a coupon from Littleton for a ASE for $24.75 (free S&H, etc).

I checked some of the old threads on this topic using search....saw where the dept # can be
used to access the offer online....in this case, the current offer code 3EL400 is invalid per the web site.

If its a legit offer, I wouldn't mind 1 or 2, or better yet, 5 or 6....but it says limit 1.

Any one else see this in their paper?

JD
J_Dodge
Penny Collector Member

Re: Littleton ASE offer

Postby johnbrickner » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:26 pm

I don't get the newspaper. But last time they made this same offer I got one for everyone in the family, used two addresses and different credit cards for the buy. The sent one to each of us, then I promptly asked to cancel each membership. They made us a good offer with their 50 cent club and we did the same all over again. They stopped marketing to us. Good while it lasted. Hummm, we have a new address???!!!
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Re: Littleton ASE offer

Postby J_Dodge » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 pm

I bit on Littleson's offer, and sent in my $24.75 on Nov. 19. The coins arrived yesterday.

The silver eagle and 4 2009 pennies were fine - as expected.

They sent the following extras:

1943 Mercury dime - avg. circulated $12.50

2013-D Native American dollar - uncirculated $2.95

2009 P & D Kennedy Half Dollars - uncirculated $7.95

1936 Buffalo Nickel - avg. circulated $5.25

I had considered - briefly - keeping the dime and the nickel, then I found the invoice.....

Total price $28.65, w/ a 30% take them all discount, $19.94.

They think highly of their coins. They can have them back.

JD
J_Dodge
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals