Merry Christmas to Me

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Merry Christmas to Me

Postby beauanderos » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Well, I'm not gonna giftwrap this up when it gets here and then stick it under a Christmas tree... yet nonetheless I told Santa what to bring me today.

I'm pretty happy to use this as a starting point for a someday "wouldn't it be nice to have Walker halves set"... but some fool cost me an extra $121 in the closing seconds :sick: (or was I the dope to outbid him? :shifty: )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171185039935?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2556wt_933

Is Santa bringing anything special to you guys?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Merry Christmas to Me

Postby plus1hdcp » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 pm

I doubt Santa brings me a gift like that one. Nice score.
plus1hdcp
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Very nice!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Chief » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Wow, that is a nice set. One day I'll treat myself to a '09 s vbd or equivalent.
Chief
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Saabman » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Sweet! ¡!!!
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Postby aloneibreak » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:35 pm

most beautiful circulating u.s. coin ever made imho

better start saving NOW to purchase some of the earlier dates in that great of condition though :o :shock: :lol:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby Chaboo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:37 pm

:mrgreen:

Nice set Ray.... hmmm.... does that wording sound right? :lol:
Chaboo
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby pennypicker » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:15 am

aloneibreak wrote:most beautiful circulating u.s. coin ever made imho

I agree as well...
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach

"I'd rather play against Michael Jordan than Larry Bird...Jordan made you look bad but Bird made you look stupid!"--JAMES WORTHLY, Laker Hall-of-Famer
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals