Silver is Infectious

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver is Infectious

Postby beauanderos » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Has anyone else noticed on silver's strong rally days that people on ebay catch the fever? I bought some items last week at a fairly strong bid price, but placing the same bids this week I'm getting outbid by two or more other bidders by a hundred dollars more than I bid :shock:

so much for bottom fishing :cry:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Silver is Infectious

Postby rsk1963 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:00 pm

if you're looking for the numi stuff... then you might be SOL, if you're looking for some weight, there still some good ole fishing holes left just hafta know where those are :wave:
those that sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither

the bee...gathers it's materials from the flowers of the garden and of the field, but transforms and digests it by a power of it's own.
rsk1963
Post Hoarder

Re: Silver is Infectious

Postby TwoAndAHalfCents » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:00 pm

It's been a few months since I've done any silver buying on eBay but I sure do remember how the bidding would get overheated at times when price of silver moved.
TwoAndAHalfCents
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals