Going to be listing a LARGE cache of silver soon

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Going to be listing a LARGE cache of silver soon

Postby misteroman » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:40 pm

A buddy of mine is looking to cash out a chunk of silver for and investment deal he is pursuing so I thought I'd give a heads up to anyone thinking of buying in the near future. He is looking to sell approx $20K worth and its pretty nice stuff from what I've glanced at before. Mostly VF/XF grades and above. He would always keep the nicer stuff and sell off or trade the lower grade things.
Just giving a heads up to anyone thinking of buying soon. Privacy obviously can be assured if need be and could meet in person within distance from WNY reasonable. 250 miles or so.
Derek 716 628 3448
misteroman
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Going to be listing a LARGE cache of silver soon

Postby TXBullion » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Is that 20 k face or melt?
TXBullion

Postby .02FYI » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:58 pm

He is looking to sell approx $20K worth and its pretty nice stuff from what I've glanced at before. Mostly VF/XF grades and above
Quote TXBullion Re: Going to be listing a LARGE cache of silver soon
by TXBullion » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Is that 20 k face or melt

Good Question. I didn't even get the idea of specificaly what is being sold. So bullion, .999, sterling, .90, . Might be good idea to list the items being sold. Year, quantity etc.. if coins, brand, pruity if .999. IMO
.02FYI
Penny Pincher Member

Postby misteroman » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am

.02FYI wrote:He is looking to sell approx $20K worth and its pretty nice stuff from what I've glanced at before. Mostly VF/XF grades and above
Quote TXBullion Re: Going to be listing a LARGE cache of silver soon
by TXBullion » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Is that 20 k face or melt

Good Question. I didn't even get the idea of specificaly what is being sold. So bullion, .999, sterling, .90, . Might be good idea to list the items being sold. Year, quantity etc.. if coins, brand, pruity if .999. IMO

90% and you've been sort of snippy in the last few posts you've made in my threads. Any reason for that?
misteroman

Postby slvrbck » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:42 am

Ya that did seem a little straightforward. Whether the sale is for $20,000 worth or $20,000FV X 20 = $400,000, I think most would consider both of those sales to be relatively "large". I personally would also use some discretion in posting publicly exactly what I was interested in selling in either scenario.
Soooo... Is it just me or is a chart of US debt looking dangerously parabolic?
slvrbck
Penny Collector Member

Postby TXBullion » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:17 pm

I figured it was 90% since mistero put a grade on it, I was thinking that 20 k melt could get bought up on realcent withouttoo much trouble but 400k might take slightly longer :shock: :D
TXBullion

Postby Jonflyfish » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Had a large 5 figure deal with Derek recently. He's great to deal with and does what he says- Very trustworthy. :)
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals