What to buy with my EBay Bucks

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What to buy with my EBay Bucks

Postby lewbo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:28 pm

I got about $13 of EBay bucks to spend, so I am looking at ASE, AGE, Morgans, or generic rounds. Any thoughts on what might be the best spend?
Selling US pennies 1.9 face shipped. Never mind I am keeping everything!
lewbo
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: What to buy with my EBay Bucks

Postby TXBullion » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 pm

I had the same question about 30$ I wasnt sure if I should put it towards silver or somthing else......

Then I was going to put it torwads a gram (s) bar of plat , gold , or pd

Maybe Ill just buy something non coin related.....

Its just a waste to put it towards 1 coin because you usually pay a very high prem. If you can get something for about spot or slightly over on an ASE, I would jump on it. I used to try and get deals on ebay a lot but its so much work for so little reward I feel
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby newton7 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:33 am

I used mine to buy coin tubes to help store the 90%. Tubes are cheaper by the box!
"It is only worth what someone will pay for it."

"Fly low, fly slow and don't make much noise."

my old feed back viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2348
newton7
Penny Pincher Member

Postby 97guns » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 pm

i maxed mine out at $500 and had another $35 in my overflow account. i ended up picking up $300 in walmart gift cards and bought nothing but food with it. the other $200 went for other preps.
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby Market Harmony » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 am

:arrow:
97guns wrote:i maxed mine out at $500 and had another $35 in my overflow account. i ended up picking up $300 in walmart gift cards and bought nothing but food with it. the other $200 went for other preps.
:idea:

NICE!!!!!

That's a SMART move and I would recommend it to anyone
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals