any canadians out there?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

any canadians out there?

Postby AdamsSamoa » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 am

I was organizing some things and I came across somethin neat. I forgot that I had bought it. I found a canadian mint 2003 silver maple leaf hologram set. It has 5 silver coins all .99 from 1oz / to 1/20 oz. Real nice cherry wood case too...

I checked on ebay and the only one I could find was a "buy it now" for 400 USD. I would hope so....but what is a more realistic aprasial?
AdamsSamoa
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: any canadians out there?

Postby didou » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 am

It has a total of 60.08 g of pure .9999 silver and a mintage of 29'000.
It was sold for CAD$149.95 back in 2003 from the RCM.

Only few set get the attention of collector and sell for higher than the original price, most set usually sell for lower.
An individual has rights only as long as he can defend them.
didou
Penny Collector Member

Re: any canadians out there?

Postby AdamsSamoa » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Thanks... good to know.. I don,t remember what I paid.. heck forgot I had em. So it could not have been much. They are pretty though.
AdamsSamoa
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals