my birthday

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

my birthday

Postby kagarise » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:55 pm

well my birthday is this upcoming saturday so i figured i'd treat myself to a little more shiny goodness than i usualy get every week

trying to decide between
one of those 20 franc french roosters [dont currently have any gold so i figure it'd be fun to have]
or
a 10 oz bar of silver my guy has a silvertown and englehard sitting around.

i dont know was seeing what you guys thought
kagarise
Penny Sorter Member

Re: my birthday

Postby Country » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Buy the GOLD Rooster. Then you will have some GOLD. Everyone should have some GOLD.

Don't overpay and try get your GOLD coin as near to spot as possible. Since millions of these were minted, try and get a BU one. :mrgreen:
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Roadrunner » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Funny you should mention it, because my birthday is today!

I've always wanted one of those 20 franc french roosters also if anybody has an extra one just lying around they could give me a birthday present I'd never forget. :D :D :D :D :D
"The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the LORD of hosts." ~Haggai 2:8
Roadrunner
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby kagarise » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:11 pm

oh forgot to ad for the gold its either the rooster or two of those austrian ducats
but i have a thing for bullion with goofy tings on it so i may go for the rooster
kagarise
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Country » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Gallic (French) Rooster - Why the rooster on their coins? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallic_rooster
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals