Silver to the MOON

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Silver to the MOON

Postby Lemon Thrower » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:03 pm

i think the chinese will mint silver coins. mexico might some day too. russia has held paladium but only to keep their production off the market. i would be more inclined to agree with you if i thought other CBs were going to hold silver.

do you read FOFOA? if you subscribe to Another's views, you'd want gold, not silver.

recently, the BIS proposed a rule change to include gold in Tier 1 capital (regulatory requirement). it does not cover any other pm, which is telling. so banks may take gold, but not silver or ag.

don't misunderstand me - 15 to 1 means Ag outperforms Au 3 to 1, and i think Au is going much higher too. I'm only skeptical on it getting past 15.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby DeanStockwell » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:49 pm

What's silver now? $34.5?
I'll say $32 even.
Most people do not consider dawn to be an attractive experience - unless they are still awake.
DeanStockwell
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Market Harmony » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 am

DeanStockwell wrote:What's silver now? $34.5?
I'll say $32 even.

OOOoooooph

$35 SILVER.... one more dollar closer to the MOON. But first, it looks like we have to endure Tropic Thunder

Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Postby exbingoaddict » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Market Harmony wrote:$35 SILVER.... one more dollar closer to the MOON. But first, it looks like we have to endure Tropic Thunder

Tropic Thunder will bring turbulence to the prices of silver mexican pesos. ASE's, Maples, Pandas, and philharmonic pricing will not be affected.

However, keep in mind that as the Juned 2011 Europe/Asian lunar eclipse comes closer, foward pricing of Pandas and Phil's will take wild swings.
exbingoaddict
Penny Collector Member

Postby Market Harmony » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:05 pm

exbingoaddict wrote:
Market Harmony wrote:$35 SILVER.... one more dollar closer to the MOON. But first, it looks like we have to endure Tropic Thunder

Tropic Thunder will bring turbulence to the prices of silver mexican pesos. ASE's, Maples, Pandas, and philharmonic pricing will not be affected.

However, keep in mind that as the Juned 2011 Europe/Asian lunar eclipse comes closer, foward pricing of Pandas and Phil's will take wild swings.

It's good that we have you, XBA. Someone has to interpret the signs of the day...

I haven't been able to acquire any more Phils. Nobody has them for sale here... who knows about price :shock:
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.

Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Market Harmony » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 pm

$36 Silver... that's 1 more dollar closer to the MOON, er, I mean ELEPHANTS... one Jumbo step for pachyderm kind:

I was at a show today but still couldn't find the elusive Phil. This was in the central part of PA and most of my transactions were only with a couple of guys that brought 90% to sell. Morgans were hot. Fractional gold was liquid, silver was not. All of that, and about 3 inches of snow from when I got there to the time I left. The roads were slick enough in places to keep me awake. :shock:

Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Postby exbingoaddict » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Market Harmony wrote: It's good that we have you, XBA. Someone has to interpret the signs of the day...

Learn from Master, I did.

exbingoaddict
Penny Collector Member

Postby exbingoaddict » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Today the Moon will the closest to the earth it has been in the last 18 years. Silver is also record highs. Perhaps only now will you realize what we silver lunarist already know. :geek:
exbingoaddict
Penny Collector Member

Postby Market Harmony » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 am

3 shows and still no Phil... these things are gone. Nobody has them for sale and whomever holds them is king of Europe.

Did you see that Europe is beating up Libya? I wonder what they have that Europe doesn't... oh, wait, nevermind

edit... while I'm thinking of it, did you see the news clip of the Australian bully getting his butt handed to him by his victim?

Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Postby exbingoaddict » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Market Harmony wrote:3 shows and still no Phil... these things are gone. Nobody has them for sale and whomever holds them is king of Europe.

Did you see that Europe is beating up Libya? I wonder what they have that Europe doesn't... oh, wait, nevermind

The Libyans put huge bet on Moorehead State to beat Lousville in NCAA basketball with the petro dollars. Nobody was taking that action expect for the Irish. (Come'on those guys will make odds on flipping a two headed quarter.) So Moorehead wins and the Libyans want paid. Of course those cleaver Irish always put in their betting agreements, they reserve the right to payout all wagers in the form of vouchers for McDonalds Shamrock shakes. So needless to say, when the Libyans were sent three million free medium sized Shamrock shake coupons instead of Euro's, let's just say, it got ugly. So Libya does the only logical thing it can do at this point, cut the resource Europe doesn't have. Yep, you guessed it, camel milk. Yep, cut off the French's camel milk supply and suddenly they want to be a full partner in NATO again.
exbingoaddict
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals