Correction

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Correction

Postby glass » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:37 pm

I used the search feature a little and this seems like a bad word
I assume after a good run up on prices a correction takes it way down
Im a newb and havent seen one yet
Lets use 36.00 silver, while I know nobody will be spot on, but how much? and how fast ?
glass
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Correction

Postby Country » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:51 pm

I guarantee you'll see a correction sometime. It could be soon, or not. Nasty SILVER corrections can be 10%-20%, or more, and they happen fast. Since this rise began around $27, and say that $36 was the near term top, you could expect a quick 10% correction to $33 at any time. However, with the current volatility in PMs, the market may seek to put a hurt on those shorting just as easily as it could of those folks currently long. With the current unrest in the Mid-East, any correction should be mild at this time, until higher SILVER prices are reached. Try have some CASH around to take advantage of buying opportunites that do occur. My 2c. :?
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby DeanStockwell » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 pm

corrections can be seen as illnesses(such as a cold) that a healthy silver market gets once in awhile.
Heres a chart:
Circled are the corrections. All technical indicators aside; it sure looks like we are due for a correction, right :?:
Most people do not consider dawn to be an attractive experience - unless they are still awake.
DeanStockwell
Penny Pincher Member

Postby glass » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Ahh that helps, yep, looks like were due
That last one looks like it lasted a month
glass
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals