Great deal on silver, albeit Mexican

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Great deal on silver, albeit Mexican

Postby PennyBoy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Someone posted about this seller a few weeks ago and he's running a couple more great auctions. Melt value is about $230.00 and he's selling for $175.00 plus shipping. Get it if you like buying silver for way under spot!

http://shop.ebay.com/nofauxpas1/m.html? ... ksid=p3686

Note: I am in no way affiliated with the seller, just trying to pass on a good deal; as I can't afford to buy all of it.
When people lose everything, and have nothing left to lose, they lose it.-Gerald Celente

My feedback: http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8534

Happiness is the key to success.
PennyBoy
Penny Collector Member

Re: Great deal on silver, albeit Mexican

Postby oktyabyr » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Anyone done any of these yet? Seems like a good deal. Considering it.
oktyabyr
Penny Collector Member

Postby Country » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm game. I bought one of each. This guy looks legit and seems to be lowering his price from $200/10. I'd say - GO FOR IT, BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!! :mrgreen:

Each lot is 10 coins, 6.43 troy SILVER. Adding $5.25 shipping, you pay 180.25, which $28.61 SILVER (spot - 20%)
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby PennyBoy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:56 pm

HOLY CRAP!!! They're all gone. I bought 4 lots for a total of 40 coins, I'm not too worried as his feedback is stellar. Moreover, all the feedback that I checked was for silver. I remember another realcenter buying from him and saying all his stuff was good.

Early this morning I checked his auctions and they were 200/10. I put them on my watch list and went to sleep. Then this morning when I checked that he lowered them to 175/10, I thought "I wonder how much silver went down this morning?" Then I checked and it was up .16 cents, so I bought 4!!!

He said he can't combine shipping because it costs more than what he charges since he insures the package. Sounds good to me!!

Hope a few of you took advantage!!! I know I did./end rant
When people lose everything, and have nothing left to lose, they lose it.-Gerald Celente

PennyBoy
Penny Collector Member

Postby Country » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:03 pm

The same guy bought all the remaining lots (6 -1952s and 7 - 1953s) about 14 minutes after I got my 2 lots. Maybe he was a RealCenter too. :)

Thanks for the tip.
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby barrytrot » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:05 pm

It was me. I figured for 20% under spot it just made sense. And since I've already sold a bunch at a lot nearer to the same spot price, I figure it was just a "conversion" :)
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby PennyBoy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Any time, Country. Glad a newbie like me could help out. Although if I had the FRN's I would have bought ALL of them.

Barrytrot, good buy!!!

Note to self: do not buy cinco peso coins from barrytrot any time soon. I kid, hopefully you can sell them at spot.

PennyBoy
Penny Collector Member

Postby oktyabyr » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Damn, I was gonna pick one up when I got home. Just got home and discovered all gone. Damn.
oktyabyr
Penny Collector Member

Postby Thogey » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm

I bought 10-5 peso KM#465 coins.

.90 (.868ASW) last week 25 each ,Perfect deal. This is a good dealer
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby jtlee321 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:50 am

I should have kept this guy a secret. Lol. I was the one who originally posted about a lot of 5 Peso coins. He seems to routinely list lots of Mexican coins for below melt.
jtlee321
Penny Collector Member

Postby 97guns » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:10 am

irs ok to tell everyone about it, just make sure you get your first !!!
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby PennyBoy » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:49 am

97guns wrote:irs ok to tell everyone about it, just make sure you get your first !!!

EXACTLY!!!

PennyBoy
Penny Collector Member

Postby PennyBoy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:20 am

Got my 40 coins today. They are in great shape! This lady is a true pro, awesome packaging.

Barrytrot & Country, you guys will be satisfied.

PennyBoy
Penny Collector Member

Postby barrytrot » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 am

I received mine yesterday. They are all AU/BU. So that's an even better deal on this whole thing!
barrytrot

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals