**ALERT** ATB 5oz sets back up on ebay

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: **ALERT** ATB 5oz sets back up on ebay

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Today I asked MTB when I would get my tracking number, the number, not the shipment which I ordered last Friday. They responded as follows:

Dear Secret Agent Man,
Once we input your information and determine per U.S.Mint rules that you have not purchased this set previously from us we will process your order for shipment. The auction listing states a delivery time of 11-15 business days. We hope to have your order shipped sometime this week.

You should receive an e-mail from UPS when your order is shipped with a tracking #.

Thank you
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby 97guns » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:00 pm

i just got my ups tracking from them, scheduled for next week tuesday
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby byro007 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:03 pm

I got my set yesterday, and they look great. I think even 3 of them might be dmpl. But I am not sure. Any one know how to truley tell if they are dmpl or pl?
byro007
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 pm

byro007 wrote:I got my set yesterday, and they look great. I think even 3 of them might be dmpl. But I am not sure. Any one know how to truley tell if they are dmpl or pl?

Here is what I use for my morgans:

http://coins.about.com/od/uscoins/f/dmpl_morgans.htm
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby byro007 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks I will have to try that a little later tonite and I hope they are dmpl
byro007
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 97guns » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:37 pm

finally got mine today, first one in my grubby paws.
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby Tourney64 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Got my MTB set today.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby ScottyTX » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:03 pm

They seem to have stopped listing them for now. I'm thinking they should have quite a bit more to list? I only remember seeing 400 sets listed but what do I know. I've been keeping my eye out for a set from them as I have some rebates and such I need to unload on something shiny.

Scotty
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. "
Laurence J. Peter
ScottyTX
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby inflationhawk » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm

ScottyTX wrote:They seem to have stopped listing them for now. I'm thinking they should have quite a bit more to list? I only remember seeing 400 sets listed but what do I know. I've been keeping my eye out for a set from them as I have some rebates and such I need to unload on something shiny.

Scotty

They were selling direct through their phone lines before listing on ebay. I think they only went to ebay because they were having trouble completing their sales via the phone (which is not surprising considering how rude they are on the phone). They likely wanted to make sure they completed their sales so they could get 2011 5 ounce coins from the Mint. The Mint has said they will not sell any 2011 5 ounce coins to the APs until they have sold their 2010 allotment. My guess is that they are done.
inflationhawk
Penny Hoarding Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals