Great Panther?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Great Panther?

Postby Merwanseth » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 am

I recently saw this site. Does anyone have any feedback concerning them?

http://www.greatpanther.com/s/Home.asp
Merwanseth
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Great Panther?

Postby Morsecode » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Looks like a typical venture capital penny stock originating out of Vancouver, BC (where else?), who aggresively managed to get their stock price above $3 - the only notable requirement for gaining listing on the AMEX. They can easily maintain a pre-tax income of $750,000 simply by selling branded bullion...the odds of them ever pulling any out of the earth themselves are probably a million to one. Chances are they will spend more money on producing glossy six-color annual reports than on any actual mining operation.

That's not to say you couldn't climb on the hoopla train and ride it to $10 a share. Or in other words, exactly the kind of high risk stock I've been known to buy with both hands.

:D

But to answer your specific question...No, I don't know anything about them.
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals