Fractional Golden State Mint 1/10th OZ walking liberty round

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Fractional Golden State Mint 1/10th OZ walking liberty round

Postby panther » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm

I have opportunity to buy about 100 of these (10 oz total) for $4.59 each, or $46 per ounce..

Is this a buy? Obviously a premium, but I've seen fractional go for a lot more.. what do you think? I'm thinking I could talk him down to $4.40 each or so, bringing me to spot+$4.50 or so
panther
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Fractional Golden State Mint 1/10th OZ walking liberty r

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:58 pm

I think that is a good deal. You can probably realize a profit instantly on fee-bay. You still ought to try and talk him down. I'd take an ounce for 46 bucks!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby jasmatk » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:04 pm

I agree with blackrabbit.Its a fairlly good deal and you could see a profit on ebay for sure
-If you face the light you will never see shadows
jasmatk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby OldPeddler » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:53 pm

You can buy them from Golden State mint Shipping and all for about $4.00 ea. But you have to buy min 100 Oz order.
OldPeddler
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Mossy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Feedback on Golden State here?
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby OldPeddler » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:27 pm

With the spot price of silver going up so is the price going up at Golden State.
I have bought at Golden state and they lock in the price and hold that price. They allow ample time for you to get the money to them. I will continue dealing with them. They do require an order of 100 Oz.. But you can mix differant products to get to 100 Oz. in your order.
OldPeddler
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals