**ALERT** $937 ATB sets available

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

**ALERT** $937 ATB sets available

Postby 97guns » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:31 pm

http://www.dillongage.com/metals/default.aspx

wired funds is the only form of payment, this could be the last chance to get one of these from an AP
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Re: **ALERT** $937 ATB sets available

Postby coppernicus » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Were you able to get form?
coppernicus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 97guns » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 pm

its right there on the website
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby slickeast » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Does anyone know anything about this company. I don't want to wire that much money to somewhere that I know nothing about
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Dvorak » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm

slickeast wrote:Does anyone know anything about this company. I don't want to wire that much money to somewhere that I know nothing about

I've never dealt with them, but they are a US Mint Authorized Distributor. I'd say that's about as up-and-up as you can get.
Dvorak
Penny Sorter Member

Postby scrapper2010 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm

How do we e-mail a completed form. The PDF file doesn't allow the blanks to be filled in. And also, I wonder how they match up your wired funds with the form? I'm not sure how much of the sender's info is relayed to the bank on the receiving end.
Old feedback thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3581
scrapper2010
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby AGCoinHunter » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Have heard of them. Never dealt with them.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby coppernicus » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Do you think the first come first serve is by receipt of application or receipt of wiring of funds?
coppernicus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby ScottyTX » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Man this is eating me up everytime I go out to work these deal pop up. I can not make it to the bank and so on..... Ummm anybody interested in spotting me 1k :) and ording me a set......... I'm 100% good for the funds but not the time, man o man this sucks!

Scotty
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. "
Laurence J. Peter
ScottyTX
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Tourney64 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:16 pm

They are an authorized US Mint bullion distributors per the US Mint web site.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby geewhzz » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:16 pm

i really want to pull the trigger on this but it seems shady....anyone else going for it?
geewhzz

Postby coppernicus » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 pm

I am trying to do it, however my credit union only wires money M-F 10am-3 pm.
coppernicus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 97guns » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 pm

thats how i felt with the other dealers but they have been great with their communications, minus a glitch or two, throughout the process. if i had to guess i would say that this company would be no different and would not be a deal breaker for me.

97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby Pennysaved » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 pm

So that is below melt huh? Prettny nice deal.

I guess if they hit their max # of orders they would just wire the money back to your account? Wonder how long that would take them.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:07 pm

no calls and no confirmation at all? not saying it doesnt look like a legit company it does, but its a strange way to do this. wont they just end up with a huge pile of orders? and cash in the bank? It seems like they could create themselves a ton of work.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby geewhzz » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm

coppernicus wrote:I am trying to do it, however my credit union only wires money M-F 10am-3 pm.

I just got back from my bank and they say they can't do transfers after 4:30pm, but the lady gave me printed instructions of how to do it online, so I'm working on that right now...
geewhzz

Postby coppernicus » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:35 pm

how do you do it online?
coppernicus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Pennysaved » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Is anyone taking the plunge and buying a set from this company?
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Country » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm

It looks like too good a deal to be true right now. Why would they sell under spot? No communications, No confirmations, Long Wait Period - I'd keep my money in my wallet. :?
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby 97guns » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Pennysaved wrote:Is anyone taking the plunge and buying a set from this company?

i would if i didnt already have sets en route. i believe all these dealers selling these sets at these prices are reputable, they deal directly with the mint. as for lack of communications, limited ways to finance and other moans/groans - these dealers do not normally sell at the retail level, they are mass distributers that do not sell to the public. there will be little kinks here and there but the 3 dealers that i have dealt with so far have all been nothing but great. when they bought these sets from the mint they had no idea of the selling restrictions, they would have sold them in large lots to retail dealers.

97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby geewhzz » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:39 pm

well apparently even if you submit a transfer online and it's after the cut off time it waits until the next business day. stupid. i thought we were in the internet age where things should be instant.....

i assume if they sell out and they return my funds i'll have to pay a fee for receiving my money back, hope that doesn't happen.
geewhzz

Postby ScottyTX » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Well,

Wished I had knew I could do it all online earlier in the day, but Learnt something new today :) My wire was initiated and form has been sent in. Crossing my fingers in hope that I get one. This looks completely legit and I have no worries except I may have waited a few hours too late.

Scotty
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. "
Laurence J. Peter
ScottyTX
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby panther » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:12 pm

too sketchy for me. would be one thing if , like jack hunt, they gave you a unique order number. what concerns me is there's nothing to stop them from taking 4,000 or 10,000 wire transfers..we're talking western union here.. untraceable..
panther
Penny Sorter Member

Postby inflationhawk » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:33 pm

If you don't understand the way the Mint distributes bullion or how the APs do business or the specifics of the 5 ounce ATB distribution rules, I can understand the hesitancy and skepticism. However, I've dealt with almost all the APs with these ATB coins and have no doubt this is a genuine and real offer. The APs had no choice but to sell at this price. I passed on MTBs eBay offer because I think MTB is by far the worst and most customer unfriendly of all the APs. Plus they were offering the ATB 5 ounce coin sets at a higher price than the Mint allowed. I'm not sure how they are getting away with it unless they got an under the table deal with the Mint. As far as this offer from Dillon Gage, I'm in.
inflationhawk
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Treetop » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Im sure its legit, I just could see many more people sending money, then they have sets. Id have to sell some silver to get this and happily would, but if then then send my money back because they got 5000 people ordering sets, well then Im out of luck. If they gave me an order number Id be all over it.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Next

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals