Personal Info - MTB ATB's

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Personal Info - MTB ATB's

Postby scrapper2010 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 am

Did anyone receive and open their America the Beautiful's from MTB? If so, was any of your personal info anywhere inside the UPS box? I just sold mine on e-bay yesterday and now I'm worrying about my personal info being inside, since I advertised it as being sealed I can't unseal it.
Old feedback thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3581
scrapper2010
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Personal Info - MTB ATB's

Postby Tourney64 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:47 am

I get mine today and will let you know.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 am

scrapper2010 wrote:Did anyone receive and open their America the Beautiful's from MTB? If so, was any of your personal info anywhere inside the UPS box? I just sold mine on e-bay yesterday and now I'm worrying about my personal info being inside, since I advertised it as being sealed I can't unseal it.

There is all the typical info on the packing slip with name, address, and total price being the most critical. The pricing looks like this:

Unit Price: $1,025
Sub-Total: $1,025
Total Freight: 0
Total Commission: 0
Total Tax: 0
Total: $1,025

Your ebay customer will be able to see your address and name anyway so not that much of a concern, I suppose...unless they live next door to you.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby scrapper2010 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 am

shinnosuke wrote:
scrapper2010 wrote:Did anyone receive and open their America the Beautiful's from MTB? If so, was any of your personal info anywhere inside the UPS box? I just sold mine on e-bay yesterday and now I'm worrying about my personal info being inside, since I advertised it as being sealed I can't unseal it.

There is all the typical info on the packing slip with name, address, and total price being the most critical. The pricing looks like this:

Unit Price: $1,025
Sub-Total: $1,025
Total Freight: 0
Total Commission: 0
Total Tax: 0
Total: $1,025

Your ebay customer will be able to see your address and name anyway so not that much of a concern, I suppose...unless they live next door to you.

Alright that's good, I was hoping e-mail or paypal username wasn't included. Thanks.
scrapper2010
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Roadrunner » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 am

Hey scrapper, any buyer can see your e-mail anyway...
"The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the LORD of hosts." ~Haggai 2:8
Roadrunner
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby justoneguy » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 pm

How much did you get before and after fees ?
We can ignore reality but we can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

The truth will set you free,
but first it's really going to piss you off.
justoneguy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby scrapper2010 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:08 pm

justoneguy wrote:How much did you get before and after fees ?

Winning bid was $1420. E-bay took $52.25, Paypal took $41.00
scrapper2010
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals