**ALERT** $937 ATB sets available

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: **ALERT** $937 ATB sets available

Postby hejira11 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:53 am

hejira11 wrote:Well, i broke down and emailed them about the order. I Politely boiled down my actions and asked if I was in time to get the pucks. I will let you know if/when I hear from them.

they got back to me a few minutes ago:

"We have received your fax and wire. If you provided us with an email address, you will receive an email notification when your set ships.

Thank you,

Andrew Marchus
Dillon Gage Metals, Inc.
15301 Dallas Pkwy Suite 200
Addison, TX 75001

800-375-4653 x124

amarchus@dillongage.com"

So there it is. I am breathing easier...I think.
hejira11
Penny Collector Member

Postby hejira11 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 pm

i got my JHCB order and they are NASTY looking. Has anyone got theirs from DG? Are they in airtites?
hejira11
Penny Collector Member

Postby Tourney64 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:33 am

The Dillon-Gage sets will not be in air-ties per an email I received from DG.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby 97guns » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:14 am

i got my DG tacking # this mornin
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Postby blackrabbit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:05 am

I got a tracking number this morning too. :) Can't wait to get my first set. I am still waiting on my Jack Hunt order to ship.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby hejira11 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:42 am

blackrabbit wrote:I got a tracking number this morning too. :) Can't wait to get my first set. I am still waiting on my Jack Hunt order to ship.

Black, I hope you get bettter stock than I did. Aside from the smude on Washinton's cheek on the Mount hood coin which I have read about on here, ALL my coins have minor scratches in odd spots around the coins. The most recurring issues are "ware lines" about a 1/4 in from the edge that match the curved circumference. I imagine the cork between the coins did more harm than good...THAT and it seems like these things were shipped with NO care whatsoever.. like UPS or a commerical airline baggage crew was set loose on them.
hejira11
Penny Collector Member

Postby blackrabbit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:05 pm

I should get these on Wednesday so I will let you know the condition of them then. I guess even if they are beat up it is still bullion under spot. This bull market is crazy and I think silver has plenty of support up to 50 bucks an ounce. I am hoping that people complain to Jack Hunt about the condition and when they finally get around to shipping mine they will take better care of them.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Just got my first set! Woo-hoo! 37.48 an ounce of silver seems like a great deal now!! :mrgreen: The coins look pretty good, (a few minor issues and a scratch on one of Georges heads), and are in protective soft plastic flips. I bought airtights for them but I just might leave them in the flips as I always worry about messing with BU coins.
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby 97guns » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm

just like drinking beer once you get the first one down they start going down like water, got am JH yesterday and DG comes today
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals