1 GRAM SILVER DELAWARE STATE BULLION BAR on Ebay

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

1 GRAM SILVER DELAWARE STATE BULLION BAR on Ebay

Postby 999Ni » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:45 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-GRAM-SILVER-DELAW ... 2eb462dc55

Just posting this link to a seller on ebay if anyone is interested. I am no way affiliated with them, its just that I just bought one and thought it was cool. 8-) I'm not a fan of tiny expensive bars, but I DO like these.

Price is like double melt value :shock:, however, I think it's neat that it's the beginning of a STATE series that will come out monthly. Kinda like the state quarter series. I haven't seen a series of bullion bars to roll out like these before either.

Whatcha think!? :mrgreen:
Ron Paul 2012!

999Ni
Penny Pincher Member

Re: 1 GRAM SILVER DELAWARE STATE BULLION BAR on Ebay

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:38 pm

A bit too expensive for a one gram bar I think, but people are willing to pay much more than that on e-bay for bars like that quite often.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Delawhere Jack » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:11 pm

1gr. Fitting given Delawares' logo, "The Small Wonder State"
I've gone Galt. Obama and all the other commie's can kiss my a....
Delawhere Jack
Post Hoarder

Postby 999Ni » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:54 pm

any possible future collector value on these or nah. it would hafta be from a well-known mint such as the US Mint right?
Ron Paul 2012!

999Ni
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Know Common Cents » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:54 pm

By the time you reach the 32nd state, you'll have one troy ounce. Seems a little too labor intensive for my liking, but certainly a novel approach.
"I don't know what I'm doin' but I'm sure havin' fun" Herman Munster

I've recently adopted the Groucho Marx philosophy for dealing with politics and other life challenges, "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" (Horse Feathers 1932)
Know Common Cents
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 999Ni » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:22 am

Know Common Cents wrote:By the time you reach the 32nd state, you'll have one troy ounce. Seems a little too labor intensive for my liking, but certainly a novel approach.

:lol: yup, 4 years to get every state and a little more than 1.5 oz. when done.

Depending on how things pan out with the dollar and the US economy, i might have all my silver sold at that point!! :roll:

Coolness factor more than anything I suppose.
Ron Paul 2012!

999Ni
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals