Hello, what a great site and thank you to all!!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Hello, what a great site and thank you to all!!

Postby merchoarder » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Hello all! I've been a coin and stamp collector since I was a boy. Took a break during the college and "I am so far in debt" years. Been back in the game for a couple of years and had been focused mostly on stamps. About four months ago I realized the potential of sorting/stacking and been at it ever since! Stumbled across this site a while back and found it super informative! Been lurking a while and decided to register and join the fun. Anyway, thanks to all for a great a info packed site, I look forward to continue learning and hopefully someday maybe offer some wisdom of my own!
"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do" Warren Miller
merchoarder
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Hello, what a great site and thank you to all!!

Postby Morsecode » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:15 pm

You should've stayed in lurker mode...you'd have more time for sorting :D

But, welcome anyway! This forum truly is one of the most informative I've been on (and there have been many).
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby shinnosuke » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Welcome. Kick your shoes off and make yourself at home. Look forward to reading your future contributions.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby sparechange » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 am

Welcome to the collection of diverse opinions, collective wisdom, and fun! Relative newbie myself but the info from this forum helps to move one along fairly quickly.
Always drink upstream from politicians, they tend to foul things up.
sparechange
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals