silver halves

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

silver halves

Postby snappy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:33 pm

not sure if this is the place to post this but my inlaws just told me they are running an ebay auction (if I wanted to bid)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... EF:US:1123

I don't have the extra funds right now but will post it here if anyone else wants to bid

they are trustworthy and live in MI

The auction is currently under half melt value and if it does not go up I will have to buy it reguardless if I have the funds. (hey the gov can do it why cannot I)
snappy
Penny Collector Member

Re: silver halves

Postby panther » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:52 pm

there's 4 days 18 hours remaining....

why would you buy from your inlaws ON ebay, instead of in person? just curious. i would think you could call them and say ... 'hey.. ill buy those coins..'
panther
Penny Sorter Member

Postby snappy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:19 pm

I have gotten silver and other things from them in the past both ebay and other (I don't have to pay shipping I just have them hold it and send it with xmas stuff) They live in MI I live in MT they have some other silver on there also http://shop.ebay.com/mtarmymars/m.html? ... 4340.l2562 They just let me know when they do sell just in case I want to buy it. They often ask me if I am instered before they list them but the price of silver has me thinking sell not buy at this time.
snappy
Penny Collector Member

Postby justj2k78 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:25 pm

panther wrote:there's 4 days 18 hours remaining....

why would you buy from your inlaws ON ebay, instead of in person? just curious. i would think you could call them and say ... 'hey.. ill buy those coins..'

How do you think I got my wife??? :lol:
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals