i sicked the BBB on the magazine deals

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

i sicked the BBB on the magazine deals

Postby 97guns » Mon May 02, 2011 10:10 am

last week i tried to order a couple of grizzly's and was denied, i was questioned about what was on a certain page of the magazine and i was unable to answer.

for the heck of it i filled out a form on the BBB website stating that it is not disclosed in their advertisement that magazine must be in hand and that they had stripped me of my dignity by making me feel that i was cheating. just now i got this reply from the coin co.

I have received your complaint about not being able to place the order from one of our advertisements. I don’t have your phone number. Please call me so I can personally handle your account or email me your information and I’ll place the order for you. I apologize for the way it was handled. Call 1-800-336-1630 ask for JXXXX XXXXX. If you would rather email me your phone number I can call you.

Thanks,

JXXXXX XXXX
Assistant Manager

First Fidelity Reserve

ive used the BBB in the past with nothing but RESULTS.
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Re: i sicked the BBB on the magazine deals

Postby natsb88 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:46 am

Maybe this particular ad didn't have it, but I have seen ads that say something to the effect of "magazine must be in hand to place order." Not to side with the boys in Beaumont, but part of a free market is the right of a business to refuse to do business with anybody they choose, for any reason. Of course, the other part is that you are free to file a complaint with the BBB for any reason :)
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals