*UPDATE* .1 Gold Eagles $149 x 10, $38 shipping AD OFFER

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: *UPDATE* .1 Gold Eagles $149 x 10, $38 shipping AD OFFE

Postby Pachucko » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:06 pm

panther wrote:coins came today, look great.

When did you order?
Pachucko
Penny Collector Member

Postby panther » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 pm

tuesday of last week and asked them to charge my card on wednesday. the order shipped out the 21st and i recieved it today, it was usps priority w/ signature, not fedex as the salesman said, slight discrepancy but they came nonetheless
panther
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Coppertop » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:37 pm

I placed an order on 04/21 for 10 1/10 oz AGEs & my credit card still hasn't been charged. I see Panther received his order after calling them again. Just trying to figure out if that is what I might have to do to get my coins.

Has anyone else who placed an order had their CC charged or received their order?
Coppertop

Postby TXBullion » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Coppertop wrote:I placed an order on 04/21 for 10 1/10 oz AGEs & my credit card still hasn't been charged. I see Panther received his order after calling them again. Just trying to figure out if that is what I might have to do to get my coins.

Has anyone else who placed an order had their CC charged or received their order?

No i gave all info and called back a few days later. They said it was sold out and not shipping orders even though they took the info. Oh well :)
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby panther » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:41 pm

when i called about my order, they said it had shipped, it was a glitch somehow with my online bank showing the transaction was cancelled.

they told me they had sold out , but had more for $157 each. for what it's worth...
panther
Penny Sorter Member

Postby midnite_picker » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 am

I placed an order for ten coins one week ago. Had to put up with the BS from the highest pressure salesman ever for 30 minutes+ (I asked for and jotted his name down during our conversation). My CC had not been charged yet, so I called to check on my order today. They said they had run out of these coins, but would ship mine when they got more in. I asked how long that would take. The guy said he had no idea. I'm NOT holding my breath. I'm tempted to start calling this company daily, ask for the same salesman that I dealt with when I placed the order, place HUGE graded coin orders, tell him I have to find my credit card, then walk away and let the phone dangle. I truly hate "bait-n-switch" tactics and think these companies/sales wh@res should get a taste of their own medicine.
midnite_picker

Postby mr18 » Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 am

same thing happened to me. Pleaced an order for 10 coins, go the sales pitch for graded coins, but my CC has not gotten charged. Oh well, if my order gets placed i will be luckyt, if not, atleast i tried. :(
mr18
Penny Pincher Member

Postby beauanderos » Wed May 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Just got my credit card bill, never charged. Oh well, there goes my chance to score cheap tenths :cry: :roll:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals