Best places to buy gold/silver

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Best places to buy gold/silver

Postby Treetop » Mon May 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Im interested in the best places to buy pre33 gold. Probably EF-AU raw coins would be the ones Id be most likely to buy.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Best places to buy gold/silver

Postby Treetop » Mon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Oh yeah you can list any place to buy your gold or silver at the best prices as well... but Im personally most interested in the pre 33 gold myself right now.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Treetop wrote:Oh yeah you can list any place to buy your gold or silver at the best prices as well... but Im personally most interested in the pre 33 gold myself right now.

Now here is man with some taste.

For me, ebay PCGS MS coins, Coin Shows, and sometimes my buddy Mike (Market Harmony). He always has a few laying around for a fair price.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby RR GUY » Mon May 23, 2011 8:37 pm

I concur, you have grat taste. Most of my gold coin purchases were done in the 1990's, so I'm not sure who to use today. Most of my stash came from Jules J. Carp in New York. They wer always very expensive, but once I started really buying in bulk, the prices came way down. They were very knowledgable and taught me a lot about gold coins, and they always had an impressive multi-million dollar inventory. I would call them and get some prices. My Gaudens $20 and $10 Indian Eagle are my favorite coins. I even keep a few in my desk draw so that I can look at them regularly.
RR GUY
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals