How to stabilize the price of silver

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

1. Barack Hussein Obama
11%
2. Herman Cain
3%
3. Tim Pawlenty
6%
4. Newt Gingrich
3%
5. Hillary Clinton
No votes
6. Ron Paul
67%
7. Sarah Palin
6%
8. John Huntsman
No votes
9. Mitt Romney
6%
10. Rick Perry
No votes

Total votes : 36

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:57 am

If the election were held now, who would receive your vote? (Foreigners may join the fun.)

Why are there Plenty of Potential candidates from the Republican Party who have last names starting with the letter "P"?
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Re: How to stabilize the price of silver

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 am

Unabashedly a Ron Paul supporter. The other guys have had long enough to make America great, and failed. Even though Paul is considered an outsider, his ideas on money are in synch with the Constitution and I would like for him to have a chance to apply his brand of politics for 4 years. Hence, the subject title of this thread.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby zerocd » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 am

Only a President who could harness or dismantle the Fed would be able to do this.

RP is the only honest one in the bunch IMO but he would get himself killed if he became pres and tried it.

I just contributed to his money bomb so he's got my vote.

No hope at all of congress or a president doing the right thing at this point.

The amounts of money and power available to the elite global banking cartel vast.

They own, bought and paid for, the existing system.

We can however, empty the Comex.

Buy Silver, Crash JPM! (Keiser Fan here)

0CD
zerocd
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby hejira11 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 am

In the end, I am voting for ANYONE that has the best chance to defeat B.O. I want to vote for Ron Paul.
hejira11
Penny Collector Member

Postby hejira11 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 am

zerocd wrote:RP is the only honest one in the bunch IMO but he would get himself killed if he became pres and tried it.

0CD

I agree completely.
hejira11
Penny Collector Member

Postby Mossy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:57 am

Is someone joking? or are they looking for silver to stabilize at $37,000 per ounce?
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Mossy wrote:Is someone joking? or are they looking for silver to stabilize at $37,000 per ounce?

May I ask you to explain your thoughts more fully?
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby hejira11 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

RP would return our currency to Gold and Silver backing and end the FED. This would inflate the value of Gold and silver. To what degree, i will leave to others more knowledable. But Silver especailly could or would retun to its historic 16:1 ratio to Gold value. Even it only goes to 30:1 it is around 42:1 today...probably computer programmed to maintain that ratio, if i had to guess. Ending the Fed would stop inflation since we would no longer have to pay out 6% for our own money!!!

I can't think of two more stabilizing things a man or woman could do before they were assassinated.
hejira11
Penny Collector Member

Postby Mossy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:43 pm

shinnosuke wrote:
Mossy wrote:Is someone joking? or are they looking for silver to stabilize at $37,000 per ounce?

Obama got a vote.
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Mossy wrote:
shinnosuke wrote:

Obama got a vote.

Oh, yeah. :lol: I saw that. There are a lot of jokers on this board so you can't rule out that vote for Obama being less than serious.
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby OX6603 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:26 am

Gotta vote for Ron Paul. It'll be a cold day in hell when the powers that be allow him to get elected.

I say voting for Ron Paul and his ideas are like quitting smoking. Short term, its gonna hurt, but long term its the best thing for you.
OX6603

Postby dytha » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 am

hello to all...just wanted to say don't forget Gary Johnson...the younger Ron Paul...http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/
dytha

Postby shinnosuke » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:11 am

dytha wrote:hello to all...just wanted to say don't forget Gary Johnson...the younger Ron Paul...http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/

Yes, I considered adding him, but the format of this board allows us to only offer 10 choices. I figured I would just add the names that had been mentioned in the press most often and had to leave Johnson off. 2016?
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals