ebay "Bullion Center," thoughts?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

ebay "Bullion Center," thoughts?

Postby cuag » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:41 pm

It looks like the bay now has a "Gold and Silver Bullion Center (beta)." http://www.ebay.com/gold/faq

I can't see any benefit over searching like normal other than maybe it prescreens sellers. Perhaps they are getting tired of all of the shady listings. Thoughts anyone?
cuag

Re: ebay "Bullion Center," thoughts?

Postby theo » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:39 pm

I haven't looked at yet, but it sounds like an indication of the growing importance of PMs.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby amalekidad » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:45 pm

I've tried it a couple of times. The first thing I bought, the seller tried a bait and switch. I had him give me a refund.
amalekidad
Penny Collector Member

Postby aristobolus » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 am

The prices are more expensive! Even outrageous!
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals