Can not believe how dumb most investors are

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Can not believe how dumb most investors are

Postby Tantalar » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm

When it comes to gold and silver.

I can't believe how foolishly they can be swayed by current events especially the most recent news about the new debt ceiling agreements. Are you kidding me? Raising the national debt is now bearish for silver and gold? People HONESTLY think the government is going to solve the debt problem? Everyone here at Realcent obviously knows that as Ron Paul says, the great collapse, the DEFAULT will come sooner or later and that it is a no brainer to load up on precious metals. Thankfully I plan to buy any dip...
If you love antiques, vintage, advertising material, goodwill hunting, gold, silver, and buying and selling on Ebay and Amazon, then you should check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/PickingProfits?feature=mhee

"The man who buys cheap laughs once, but cries many times. The man who buys expensive cries once, but laughs many"
"That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest." — Henry David Thoreau
Tantalar
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Can not believe how dumb most investors are

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 pm

yep, ditto.

“A spark of investor confidence” was headlined in an article I read earlier.

Seriously folks.............. Confidence?
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Re: Can not believe how dumb most investors are

Postby Treetop » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 pm

yeah and the various agencies that rate credit already saying our credit rating has a 1 in 2 chance of being downgraded even with a budget deal. Simply a matter of time. If our interest payments go up as high as greeces did when not if this happens (because apparently they will lower our rating if we refuse debt and many stumble into it as the accrue to much) but when this happens we wont be able to pay interest payments on our debt if our rates rise as much as greeces....

weve got the BRICS nations already making moves to bypass the dollar in trade, and the IMF already talking about using SDRs to replace the dollar with a basket of currencies......

any investor that has real confidence in most areas of the stock market at this point I would assume are either idiots, or privy to some insider info perhaps....
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals