I picked up a box and

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

I picked up a box and

Postby ffej » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am

....a teller.. 8-) wev'e been dating for about a month now. She works is a very large corporate bank. Most of the tellers are very young and have no ideal of what's sitting in their tray infront of them. This teller was like that also ( she's way younger and I'm a little older ), now with her new training she cherry picks all the trays as well as sends me text when something of interest is in her vault. She's really not interested in silver like I am so she sends it my way....a few nice dinners and movies go a long way....I finnaly have been able to combine my two favorite pastimes into one !
ffej
Penny Sorter Member

Re: I picked up a box and

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 am

NICE! Y'know "she who must be obeyed" has some banking experience..... maybe I should send her back out into the workplace. Nah. I like hot dinners.
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby Oakair » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 am

Hahaha...I went to a bank I didn't have an account at...and the manager was absolutely stunning!

I had to beg her for a box haha...She must have been around 23-24, and if I was a bit older than 20 I would have taken a shot lol...Nice work!
Oakair
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Morsecode » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:42 am

Nice going. Unfortunately for me, single & looking, the vault tellers hereabouts have been promoted to that position based on size and the ability to deadlift a pallet of coin.
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby ffej » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:44 am

Oakair wrote:Hahaha...I went to a bank I didn't have an account at...and the manager was absolutely stunning!

I had to beg her for a box haha...She must have been around 23-24, and if I was a bit older than 20 I would have taken a shot lol...Nice work!

can't hit one out of the part unless you swing at it....what part of South fl are you from... I was raised in Hialeah...
ffej
Penny Sorter Member

Postby VWBEAMER » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 am

Sweet :)
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine."
" --Theodore Roosevelt
VWBEAMER
Penny Collector Member

Postby Oakair » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:05 pm

ffej wrote:can't hit one out of the part unless you swing at it....what part of South fl are you from... I was raised in Hialeah...

Im over in West Palm Beach...But I go to school in Denver and don't plan on coming back after this summer is up for a lonnggggg time lol

And ya, I wish I had tried something, she was a perfect 10 in my book...but Im shy and young lol
Oakair
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby ffej » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Oakair wrote:
ffej wrote:can't hit one out of the part unless you swing at it....what part of South fl are you from... I was raised in Hialeah...

Im over in West Palm Beach...But I go to school in Denver and don't plan on coming back after this summer is up for a lonnggggg time lol

And ya, I wish I had tried something, she was a perfect 10 in my book...but Im shy and young lol

don't blame you for not wanting to come back...watch the movie " Hitch " a lot of great pointers :D ....maybe you should go back in there for some penny rollers and say hi... 8-)
ffej
Penny Sorter Member

Postby shinnosuke » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:36 pm

ffej wrote:....a teller.. 8-) wev'e been dating for about a month now. She works is a very large corporate bank. Most of the tellers are very young and have no ideal of what's sitting in their tray infront of them. This teller was like that also ( she's way younger and I'm a little older ), now with her new training she cherry picks all the trays as well as sends me text when something of interest is in her vault. She's really not interested in silver like I am so she sends it my way....a few nice dinners and movies go a long way....I finnaly have been able to combine my two favorite pastimes into one !

The key word here is NEVER. She must never, never, never, EVER, never, never know that you only love her for her access to silver. NEVER. ;)
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby ffej » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 pm

shinnosuke wrote:
ffej wrote:....a teller.. 8-) wev'e been dating for about a month now. She works is a very large corporate bank. Most of the tellers are very young and have no ideal of what's sitting in their tray infront of them. This teller was like that also ( she's way younger and I'm a little older ), now with her new training she cherry picks all the trays as well as sends me text when something of interest is in her vault. She's really not interested in silver like I am so she sends it my way....a few nice dinners and movies go a long way....I finnaly have been able to combine my two favorite pastimes into one !

The key word here is NEVER. She must never, never, never, EVER, never, never know that you only love her for her access to silver. NEVER. ;)

This site is NEVER spoken of to her...... :lol:
ffej
Penny Sorter Member

Postby shinnosuke » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:38 pm

ffej wrote:
shinnosuke wrote:

This site is NEVER spoken of to her...... :lol:

And one must be careful to always delete one's Internet browsing history when "her" is coming over for a visit.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby chris6084 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Congrats. If you are dating a teller, it is a safe bet she is HOT.
chris6084
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby ffej » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:45 pm

chris6084 wrote:Congrats. If you are dating a teller, it is a safe bet she is HOT.

funny you say that, I was just telling her circle K / 7-11 seems to hire all the ugly chicks and the banks hire the hot ones....yes I know how bad that sound , but IMHO it pretty much true. :lol:

edit for spelling
ffej
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Gamecock » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 pm

i dated a teller for 6 1/2 years. congrats!
"When a government overvalues one type of money and undervalues another, the undervalued money will leave the country or disappear from circulation into hoards, while the overvalued money will flood into circulation."
Gamecock
Penny Pincher Member

Postby beauanderos » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:20 pm

conga rats on that nice box pickup. Ummmm, perhaps best not to think too much about the implications of what I just said :oops:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Know Common Cents » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:38 pm

You've managed to succeed where the rest of us have failed.

Brains are important. Vault access is priceless. Muy bien, amigo.
"I don't know what I'm doin' but I'm sure havin' fun" Herman Munster

I've recently adopted the Groucho Marx philosophy for dealing with politics and other life challenges, "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" (Horse Feathers 1932)
Know Common Cents
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby ffej » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm

I think it might have backfired....she showed me a few nickels today all in the 40's, no silver, then she showed me two solid rolls of pre 30 candian cents. She said they were throwing them away someone brought them in rolled. The rub came when she snatched them out of my hand and said she's keeping them :o ... This relationship might be short lived if she get's the silver bug ! :lol: ... But then again maybe not 8-)
ffej
Penny Sorter Member

Postby ed_vantage17 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Dirty joke about a safety deposit box...can't quite put it together...you get the idea.
Ferengi rule of acquisition #162: Even in the worst of times someone turns a profit.

My realcent feedback.

“Most Americans are getting hammered by high gas prices, yesterday oil hit a record high and politicians cannot do anything about it”. -- Bill O'Reilly April 23, 2008
ed_vantage17
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby gilpo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Penalty for early withdrawal?

Treat her good. If she dumps you, you not only lose the girl, you lose your bank and your source and now you have competition.
gilpo

Postby AGCoinHunter » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:17 pm

gilpo wrote:Penalty for early withdrawal?

Treat her good. If she dumps you, you not only lose the girl, you lose your bank and your source and now you have competition.

Well spoken. Your playing with fire my friend.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby ffej » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:44 pm

AGCoinHunter wrote:
gilpo wrote:Penalty for early withdrawal?

Well spoken. Your playing with fire my friend.

Well it's a major chain of bank. I have 6 to choose from in that county. I already have competition. I own a vending company and travel all over the state which gives me access to hundreds on banks, I have accounts with several banks. I have a knack for staying close friends with all my ex's, and hey if it don't work out, we had fun and laughs and showed her a way to make some money and helped change her view on what money really is that will last her through out her life. Plus I gain a new dump bank.... :lol: J/k never been accused of being a jerk.
ffej
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals