Don't Lose Your Grip Now

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Don't Lose Your Grip Now

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 pm

I haven't done any writing in over a year... too busy sorting. But rather than post this as a thread, I decided to expand upon the idea and will be submitting it to Financial Sense as I used to.

http://coppermillions.blogspot.com/2011 ... p-now.html

Thoughts anyone? Feedback? The lad is a bit rusty with the quill. :?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Don't Lose Your Grip Now

Postby Rosco » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 am

Good clean Scribing. :mrgreen: 8-)

are you sure that We at real cent are as good as you say??

I think you should cut the RC stuff back about half, you are almost making it a commercial :?:

Rosco
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:43 am

Much more of an engaging writing style than mine. I'm too much the engineer to write for an audience ("just the facts ma'am"!). ;) I liked it. (Only comment is that I note that your realcent link off to the right links to the old forum.)
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby Tourney64 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:04 am

Excellent Post. I agree with Rosco... too much about realcent.org i.e.
Many is the time I've read threads on realcent that lamented "Darn, I should have bought more at $_____" (fill in the blank) as the price...

Could have left the first part out about realcent.org without any impact. Should have said "Darn, I should have bought more at......
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 am

Tourney64 wrote:Excellent Post. I agree with Rosco... too much about realcent.org i.e.
Many is the time I've read threads on realcent that lamented "Darn, I should have bought more at $_____" (fill in the blank) as the price...

Could have left the first part out about realcent.org without any impact. Should have said "Darn, I should have bought more at......

Tourney... you're right, it would have been self-evident what I was discussing. The old man is slipping;I whipped out that piece while wolfing pizza. But... too late now, I already submitted it last night in the present form. Rich, thanks, I fixed the realcent link. Haven't even gone onto that blogsite since March of last year, I probably need to update more than a few items.
beauanderos

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 am

beauanderos wrote:I haven't done any writing in over a year... too busy sorting. But rather than post this as a thread, I decided to expand upon the idea and will be submitting it to Financial Sense as I used to.

http://coppermillions.blogspot.com/2011 ... p-now.html

Thoughts anyone? Feedback? The lad is a bit rusty with the quill. :?

Really nice writing Obi-Wan...its fun isnt it?
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 am

Tropical atoll ahhoy! SELL SELL SELL.

good read.......Thanks for sharing.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby amalekidad » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm

...describe said handshake as powerful, though not bone-crushing, leaving a lasting impression of strength...
Everyone is calling us crazy, or worse. They are in a state of ignorant bliss. The RealCenters are in a state of quiet confidence. Beauanderos, thanks for the blog.
amalekidad
Penny Collector Member

Postby beauanderos » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 am

Rodebaugh wrote:Tropical atoll ahhoy! SELL SELL SELL.

beauanderos

Postby Saabman » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 am

Well done sir!!! Enjoyed the read!
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals