Littleton Catalog offer

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Littleton Catalog offer

Postby lewbo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 pm

I got my catalog today from Littleton, they are offering $25 off any purchase over $75. Code is AHE. Anybody else get the catalog and see anything worth ordering?
Selling US pennies 1.9 face shipped. Never mind I am keeping everything!
lewbo
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Littleton Catalog offer

Postby Pennysaved » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:17 pm

I got mine today; looked at it briefly; most of the stuff is overpriced
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby justj2k78 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Pennysaved wrote:I got mine today; looked at it briefly; most of the stuff is overpriced

Yeah, I got the catalog too, and the $25 off caught my eye, until I realized that everything was $50 overpriced
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby RR GUY » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 pm

When I got my first catalog they had 2011 Silver Eages at $56. I called to see if prices had changed since publication. They quoted me $49.99 each. So I ordered two which after shipping came to $106. After the discount, the price was $81 which was not so bad for the two eagles, so I went ahead with it. Also in the catalog is a special for three silver halves for $19.95 + $5 shipping. I ordered that as well. It seems that the promotion is for a subscription service which you can cancel at any time, which I'm sure I will do following the promotion. I don't know how they have any business. Prices are crazy, and their sales people have no real knowledge of numismatics. Their business model is predicated on acquiring new coins at face from the bank or direct from treasury and marking them up 300%.
RR GUY
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals