Emough already...this guy has to be taken out.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Emough already...this guy has to be taken out.

Postby NDFarmer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 am

It is kind of funny that you would buy 40%ers if you don't have the time or the desire to open the ones you "found" in the old safe you bought. What makes me mad though is the fact that feebay does nothing about it. I hope everyone that buys from this jerk files claims with feebay.
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay wrote:"Silver on ends, all 1968 quarters in the middle...not sure how that's possible"

Idiot! Can you pronounce this word? F-R-A-U-D? That's how it's possible!

This jerkwad needs to be kicked off eBay.

thats what i said from the jump. i know we all REALLY dont know one another, but when i "pull the trigger", just know that i have ascertained beyond the shadow of a doubt, its a bad guy. i've done almost 300 PM buys on Ebay, and thanks be to God, for any wisdom and favor He's given me, but i have not had ONE sour deal, because i check EVERYTHING before i even bid...if a word is "off" in their description, if the listings is in ANY way, obtuse or vague, if i see a feedback pattern that indicates scumbaggery...ANYTHING OFF, i just pass it by. i've winnowed the folks i deal with now to about two handfuls, maybe less.

and this guy....this kinda guy makes me nuts, makes me long for the days to come, when PM dealing is localized, coz this is the kind of guy MADE for hot tar and feathers, made for oak stocks, made for a half inch manila rope tied to the bridle of horse, the other end tied to his ankles, and the horse given a pat on the rear, to run this cur around the town square a spell, give him a fifteen minute ride to think about what he's done, how much the road rash gonna hurt, and how far he's going to flee, when we cut him loose.

You see, guys like this and a guy like bernie Madoff...sure, the scale is different, but the polluted mindset is the same, they KNOW they can hide behind modern laws and courts, and game the system..for a while, but there's going to come a day, the day i call the "quad Z dollar day".....the day we start printing up paper fiat that reads quadzilliontrillion dollar, and trading will be localized, conducted in metal, precious or base, but you're going to have to discipline any wannabe "madoff's", and that discipline's going to have to be vicious, so as to send the message forth, in this area only square dealers apply, all else will get hurt bad....you dont want to murder, thats sin, but you want to administer justice, thats right and just.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:24 pm

NDFarmer wrote:It is kind of funny that you would buy 40%ers if you don't have the time or the desire to open the ones you "found" in the old safe you bought. What makes me mad though is the fact that feebay does nothing about it. I hope everyone that buys from this jerk files claims with feebay.

ND, oh its going to be a mess for Ebay, but i filed complaints on at list 25 listings immediately. Now you saw what i wrote above, and i know North Dakota, and i know you boys up there, in a localized trading square, would not put up with , for one second, any low dog like this, coming into town and trying his mess, trying to cheat folks up there. i know what you all do up there...old school. because to live up on the landscape in North Dakota, you cant be no soft sissy boy, a dollar is hard to come by up there, and the last thing you all will put up with, is some flea bit dog of human being, trying to cheat folks.

up in ND, i think he'd get the horse ride, amen?
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby slickeast » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:12 pm

chris6084 wrote:Look at this guys feedback and the items this guy has bought, lots of coins, including 40% halves! Hmmm, I thought he wasn't into coins.

And his negative feedback has started coming in.

I looked at his feedback on items BOUGHT.

He has bought alot of 40% halves and 1970 proof sets.

hummm, why does a person who DOESN'T mess with coins need so many 40% halves?
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby NDFarmer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:46 pm

slickeast wrote: hummm, why does a person who DOESN'T mess with coins need so many 40% halves?

I think they come in handy when making up rolls with one on each end and junk in the middle to scam people with.
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby NDFarmer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Don't people read feedbacks on feebay before they bid? This guys feedbacks and rating is dropping like a rock. People are saying SCAM, FRAUD, STAY AWAY!!! and he still has rolls going for $100.00
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby warthog » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Just out of curiousity, what would happen if someone were to create a bogus account, place an absurd bid on fraudulent items from sellers like this and then just not pay? Sure, he would probably relist.. but well... you'd atleast waste his time.
warthog

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:47 pm

i find imagining this dog locked in oak stocks during an Oct 40 degree down pour in his skivvies, a much more mirthful way to spend my time....oh the wailing and begging for mercy, the tears, legs and arms both straight out, nights that seem to last forever, so he can reflect on his foul ways, this guy had been planning this since June, when he started buying 40's, thats 3 months, so 2 days for each month, that would be 6 days locked in the stocks, and 2 or 3 cracks a day on the back with a cat of nine tails, and a handful of salt thrown on his wounds, you dont want them to superate and get infected...old school justice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stocks
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby RichardPenny43 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:52 am

Last edited by RichardPenny43 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Treetop » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:50 am

warthog wrote:Just out of curiousity, what would happen if someone were to create a bogus account, place an absurd bid on fraudulent items from sellers like this and then just not pay? Sure, he would probably relist.. but well... you'd atleast waste his time.

well you could just buy them all for a few days anyway... save some folks from making poor decisions....

not sure it would matter though. apparently this is ok to ebay. :(
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby NDFarmer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:09 am

Treetop wrote: not sure it would matter though. apparently this is ok to ebay. :(

EXACTLY I am more pissed off at feebay than I am at this guy. We reported to them before any sales were completed what this guy was up to and they did nothing. Now after he has screwed several people and recieving nothing but negative feedbacks on these sales confirming it is a scam and fraud they still have done NOTHING. :evil: :evil: :evil:
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby NDFarmer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:14 am

neilgin1 wrote: this guy had been planning this since June, when he started buying 40's, thats 3 months,

I wonder what changed with this guy he has been a member of feebay since 2005 and had nothing but good feedback. Now he started planning this scam 3 months ago and decided to trash his account.
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 am

NDFarmer wrote:
neilgin1 wrote: this guy had been planning this since June, when he started buying 40's, thats 3 months,

I wonder what changed with this guy he has been a member of feebay since 2005 and had nothing but good feedback. Now he started planning this scam 3 months ago and decided to trash his account.

Any number of things could have happened. Guy could be on vacation and some family member taking advantage of his absence, divorce angry wife thing, hijacked account, unscrupulous business partner, death of primary and resumption of listings by worthless progeny.... who knows. Could be gambling debts and loans from a loanshark need to be repaid fast. It doesn't condone the ends justifying the means... but we don't know what is influencing the behavior, just that the outcome is unsavory.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby warthog » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:48 pm

I see all the listings are removed now.
warthog

Postby Mercuryman » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Looks like he got busted!
Mercuryman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby NDFarmer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:31 pm

It's about time!! :evil:
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm

as we say in "minnesota nice", good deal.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby galenrog » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Looks like the guy really got busted hard.

What follows is an email I received from EBay today:

"We're writing to let you know that this listing for an item you won or bid on is no longer available:

230655342479 - 20 Coin Roll Half Dollars 1960's 40% Silver both sides

We understand this may be disappointing, but occasionally we need to remove listings. In some cases, the item itself is fine,
but was listed in a way that didn't follow eBay's guidelines.

Here's what you can do next:

-- If you already paid, received your item, and you're satisfied, please disregard this notice.
-- If you won the item but haven't paid, don't pay. Since eBay removed the listing, you're no longer obligated to go through with the transaction.
-- If you already paid for this item through eBay, and it's past the estimated delivery time, you can open a case in our Resolution Center. Click the link below, and select the "I haven't received it yet" option. This will guide you through the process of opening a case.
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

If the seller offers you the item outside of eBay, we strongly discourage you from accepting the offer. These types of transactions are extremely risky and aren't covered by eBay buyer protection programs.

If you didn't pay through eBay or PayPal, and:
-- You paid by Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).
-- You paid by check, contact your bank to stop payment.

Thanks,

eBay "

When you guys get pissed, you get pissed. I hope I never cross the line with anyone on this forum.

Anyway, good work to all who participated in getting rid of a scammer.
Mine Gold, Buy Silver. It Fills the Safe Faster.
galenrog
Penny Collector Member

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:31 pm

my first kill, wont be my last.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Bully!
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 am

I got the same email. I had bid $18 or so on one of the listings.
beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:13 am

neilgin1 wrote:my first kill, wont be my last.

Neil... you bring new meaning to the terminology.... Sniper :lol:
beauanderos

Postby blackrabbit » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 am

Great Job!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 am

beauanderos wrote:
neilgin1 wrote:my first kill, wont be my last.

Neil... you bring new meaning to the terminology.... Sniper :lol:

funny you should say that...all my life i been pure iron sights, but a lil bit back, i got a tac scoped thing, and my desk faces the back woods, but i was sitting in the parlor, and needed something from the back porch, it was about noon, opened the door, and there was a 30 head flock of wild turkeys...never seen a flock that large, half of them just took off, the other half was startled, but laid low for a beat or two, then starting ripping off in two's...this all happened in thirty seconds.

Now perish the thought i would EVER "poach".....mmm-hmm, but if i had been at my desk perch i would have seen this flock a gathering, crept 10 feet back to the tac scope, and who knows? Thanksgiving in August? ...PERISH the thought, wicked man i am!

Raymundo, the Wild Turkey is quite a worthy game animal, its the "spookiest" thing you've ever encountered, they can almost "feel" you watching them, and they MOVE. for the last couple months, i been chucking old produce out in the back woods from the porch, and not shooting ONE round, let all the meat animals think that ITS SAFE around here, deer, rabbits, squirrel, turkey, snapping turtles, etc.

one old boy taught me a deer bait trick, and some of you might know this, but here. after halloween, there are tons of old pumpkins, get as many as you can carry, toss them in the back woods, first freeze, deer regard frozen pumpkins like ice cream, they go wild over them....just a little pearl for you all...remember lead is not just a base metal, its a precious metal, amen?
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals