Latest Littleton Coin Offer

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Latest Littleton Coin Offer

Postby lewbo » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Latest mailing offered a free 2003 half dolllar that they say is plated in 24k gold if you join one of their monthly coin deals. You can always cancel and send the coins back. Anybody ever heard of this half or if it is worth anything more than face?
Selling US pennies 1.9 face shipped. Never mind I am keeping everything!
lewbo
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Latest Littleton Coin Offer

Postby SoFa » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 pm

I got that offer in the mail today. I didn't think it was worth anything so I threw it away.
I did order the three silver halves from the special offer in the catalog. I think it was around $25 including shipping.
SoFa
Penny Collector Member

Re: Latest Littleton Coin Offer

Postby Oakair » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:44 am

SoFa wrote:I got that offer in the mail today. I didn't think it was worth anything so I threw it away.
I did order the three silver halves from the special offer in the catalog. I think it was around $25 including shipping.

I did the same thing...couldn't pass up 8$ halves :lol:

I tired to order it again after canceling my membership in the club the offer was for, and the rep was really confused and wouldn't let me :(
Oakair
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals