Just Watch-64 Kennedy's and 40% Ken's are going to huge.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Just Watch-64 Kennedy's and 40% Ken's are going to huge.

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 pm

i was just ruminating while bidding; people like simple barometers, right? Now most American aint hip to hard money, they dont understand silver, the role and ruin of paper fiat, right? Now when the tragedy of paper fiat and fractional reserve banking, electronic ATM money finally hits the wall, you cant all of sudden expect fellow citizens to understand the intricacies of silver metal coinage, they cant recite gm weights of various coins, that a Washington 90 is .18 toz of AU and so on and so on...still with me?

there's ONE and only one American minted coin that stands alone, literally, the 1964 Kennedy Half dollar...90% silver, at .36 toz each, with the 1965 to 69 Kennedy's at .15 toz...these coins, imo, are going to be huge someday, because they'll be used as THE market barometer...just think about it; there were almost 430 million 1964 Kennedy Halves minted and another (about) 830 million 65-69 40% Kennedys minted. (the 1970 Kennedy had a little 4 million minted, so that can be the talked about and lusted after coin...i got a few rolls, do YOU?..lol)
so, you know we have the Dow Jones IA, that is THE public gauge of stocks?.....well in a future fiat ruined America, i'll bet the 64 Kennedy will be the barometer. OF COURSE. ASE's will be huge, all the other silver denom's huge, but it will all hinge off the 1964 Kennedy's, he's almost a mythic character, the slain "king", etc...and here's what i say. when you trade silver Kennedy's, the 64 is a half an ounce of silver, and the 40%'ers are a fifth of an ounce of silver. "but that isnt right neil!"..of course its right, for two reasons, one, you're rounding off, and that premium is for you maintaining bank, while everybody slept, and two, 98-99% of the American public couldnt tell you a clad piece of copper from a 90%'er, and a trading enviroment is NOT the time to be holding tutorials. How do you think these Ebay bottomdwellers can get away with their RANK cheating and scamming? What i'm saying might strike some as "cheating" or "scamming", but i submit to you this, coin dealers have a bid and ask right?...and that spead is where they live..thats the profit, its similiar in that situation...of course, you'll meet vets and others that know the 64 is .36 toz, but you can school HIM, by saying, look, you and i can trade as equals, so we can deal then, but you'd be wise to round off the content with me, so what do you want to do"?

just think about it, 1964 Kennedy Halves-the barometer
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Just Watch-64 Kennedy's and 40% Ken's are going to huge.

Postby schockergd » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Locally ,I see more people lusting after morgans, peace dollars and ASEs over anything else.

Kennedys are popular , but well behind those 3 as far as I see for local demand.
schockergd
Penny Pincher Member

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:02 pm

schockergd wrote:Locally ,I see more people lusting after morgans, peace dollars and ASEs over anything else.

Kennedys are popular , but well behind those 3 as far as I see for local demand.

i hear you, but what do they got to trade for them?...calves? wood? barbed wire, firearms, corn meal?

and i meant to say in the header, "Going to BE huge", and i stand by that, coz i when i trade, no paper accepted, unless its a 100 reams of writing paper, if you have a medium sawmill for sale, then we got business, if you got 5,000 board feet of white oak or ash, then we got business....see what i mean?
those who hold silver and give it up for paper.....i dunno. i wouldnt do it, So to get an ASE out of me, you got to have something REAL good.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Pachucko » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:04 pm

when you trade silver Kennedy's, the 64 is a half an ounce of silver, and the 40%'ers are a fifth of an ounce of silver. "but that isnt right neil!"..of course its right, for two reasons, one, you're rounding off, and that premium is for you maintaining bank, while everybody slept, and two, 98-99% of the American public couldnt tell you a clad piece of copper from a 90%'er, and a trading enviroment is NOT the time to be holding tutorials. How do you think these Ebay bottomdwellers can get away with their RANK cheating and scamming? What i'm saying might strike some as "cheating" or "scamming", but i submit to you this, coin dealers have a bid and ask right?...and that spead is where they live..thats the profit, its similiar in that situation...of course, you'll meet vets and others that know the 64 is .36 toz, but you can school HIM, by saying, look, you and i can trade as equals, so we can deal then, but you'd be wise to round off the content with me, so what do you want to do"?

I wouldn't say you're cheating or scamming, I just think you're making it easier to deal in these two coins. I think you're trying a little too hard to justify it though, I understand everything you're saying, but in my mind a 1/2 oz and a 1/5 oz is just easy to compute. :D
Pachucko
Penny Collector Member

Postby ardorlan » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:25 am

I was just thinking about this the other day, the 1964 Kennedy is going to be huge.
ardorlan
Penny Pincher Member

Postby aristobolus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:59 am

I think you are on to something in principle, but if silver does skyrocket the popular coin of barter will be the roosevelt/mercury dimes. The Kennedy's will be the new "twenty" (40%) and "hundred" (90%) dollar bills respectively.

Or another way of looking at it (probably more along with what you were thinking of) is that as silver rises in price, the ASE/Silver dollars will be out of reach for many (much as gold is today). This will cause a turning toward the Kennedys as an affordable investment either as singles or in rolls. The next step of affordability will be silver dimes and nickels.
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby shinnosuke » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 am

What about Pres. Washington?
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby rexmerdinus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:08 am

I think they'll be important, but when I read the first post in this thread, I was thinking more along the lines of, instead of 64 Kennedies being the DJIA of the new economy, commodities and raw goods on the exchanges would be priced in them instead of fiat dollars. Just a random, coffee-soaked sleep-deprived thought, though.
My beer and homebrewing blog: http://alemongery.blogspot.com
My wine and winemaking blog: http://connoisseurscorner.blogspot.com
rexmerdinus
Penny Collector Member

Postby RR GUY » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 am

Its simple. They, like Roosies, have no numismatic premium, so yes, they may be used as a barometer of value.
RR GUY
Penny Sorter Member

Postby MikeyPooh » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 am

rexmerdinus wrote:I think they'll be important, but when I read the first post in this thread, I was thinking more along the lines of, instead of 64 Kennedies being the DJIA of the new economy, commodities and raw goods on the exchanges would be priced in them instead of fiat dollars. Just a random, coffee-soaked sleep-deprived thought, though.

Ah, I like this thought. Kind of like, they become the new Eagles. Morgans, Peace and ASE's perhaps become the new double Eagles. Quarters become half eagles, dimes quarter Eagles, copper cents the new dollar coins, hehe.
MikeyPooh

Postby ardorlan » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:18 am

How much will my zinc pennies be worth!
ardorlan
Penny Pincher Member

Postby rexmerdinus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 am

about a penny, by MikeyPooh's conversion!
My beer and homebrewing blog: http://alemongery.blogspot.com
My wine and winemaking blog: http://connoisseurscorner.blogspot.com
rexmerdinus
Penny Collector Member

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:42 am

shinnosuke wrote:What about Pres. Washington?

definitely! like i said prior, all 90's will be huge, my only statement/question/theory is, what will the barometer, or standard be. What will be gauged as the standard bearer as i posit, that it will be the 1964 Kennedy 90%'er, along with the 5 years of 40% Kennedy's simply because of the huge numbers minted in such a relatively compact time frame, and in such relatively recent year mintage.

of course Washington quarters are in the mix, and with silver content at .18 toz, two Washington's equal one 64 Kennedy. Franklins will defintely be in the mix, as will Walkings, but the earlier dates, or designs, might cause confusion, among the less knowledgeable in the street marketplace, imagine trying to trade a G4 Barber dime, quarter or Half, to somebody that's NEVER seen such a coin, what will they say?...and i believe, they might say, "I'd rather get paid in a 64 Kennedy...or two 60 Washingtons's, or five 64 Roosevelts"...and then what?...you got to do a song and dance trying to CONVINCE a trade partner that a heavily worn Barber is "okay"?...see what i mean?

so you might be looking at a discount there, i dunno. And as far as the Morgans and Peace Dollars go, two things, they're great coins, lots and lots of GEM BU's, BU''s AU's out there....but how we valuate them in a trade situation?, with .77 toz content, do we say 4/5ths of an ounce?...or do we say full oz? But then how do they relate oppposite ASE's with more recent dates, and a solid .999 content, plus a contemporary look and feel, and here's the rub that could rock a Morgan into a discount, the fact that the Chinese have been counterfeiting them places SOME doubt into traders...heck, buying Morgans gives me the heebie jeebies....JUST coz there's that shred of doubt...to me, the words, or concept of ANY shred of doubt means a perfectly good silver coin, you and i both know is rock solid, equals a trade at a discount. The traded coin, MUST have NO DOUBT behind it, however miniscule or non sensical it is to us...and again i say that rock solid coin is the 1964 Kennedy. Fore even the biggest cementhead in these United States knows about Kennedy...might even know that he was a President at one time, and got "kilt"....just something i been pondering....heck, i might just now concentrate on 64-70 Kennedy's and ASE's solely....i got the rest of the mix, including my treasured IKE's, but now it might be time to laser focus on what my instinct is telling me, which i share with you all. because i love ya all, in God's love, Who even gave me the idea to think about such.....Joseph was always one of my favorite guys in the Bible, he was sharp, but he was merciful and kind, having known what it was like being thrown in a hole or a prison.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:51 am

MikeyPooh wrote:
rexmerdinus wrote:I think they'll be important, but when I read the first post in this thread, I was thinking more along the lines of, instead of 64 Kennedies being the DJIA of the new economy, commodities and raw goods on the exchanges would be priced in them instead of fiat dollars. Just a random, coffee-soaked sleep-deprived thought, though.

Ah, I like this thought. Kind of like, they become the new Eagles. Morgans, Peace and ASE's perhaps become the new double Eagles. Quarters become half eagles, dimes quarter Eagles, copper cents the new dollar coins, hehe.

dont forget the 25% nickle nickle, the undebased ones are gonna trade REAL well. in fact thanks for reminding me, gots to go do some trading.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby aristobolus » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:22 am

shinnosuke wrote:What about Pres. Washington?

Often overlooked, but they stack up too!
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby Know Common Cents » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 am

Well, Neil, I never thought of Kennedys from this angle, but it does have some possibilities. When's the last time you received a half buck in change? Just about never, I surmise. That makes them stand out as something different. In other words, a coin not seen in daily commerce has some recognition as being "special." The Wash quarter and the Roos dime don't hold that distinction. You'd be hard pressed to convince Joe or Josephine Sixpack that one dime has silver (and, thus, is worth amazing multiples of its face value) while the other is insignificant. DUH!

Anyway, the Kennedy half has the recognition factor pretty well nailed down. The Boomers like us are already locked in to the Kennedy mystique. The post-1964 Generation Whatevers have been told about Kennedy from their parents and grandparents probably ad nauseum.

What I like about them, too, is most are AU or better. Not that many were beat up in circulation, but delegated to a desk or dresser drawer upon receipt. I use them to offset the weight variance between the occasional near-slick Walker or Barber that's destined to be called "junk silver."

The only other coin I envision as having impact (beyond the usual Morgan and Peace dollars) are the Mercury dimes and the Walkers. They just look "old" and, therefore, must be quite valuable in a barter situation.

I'll think about this concept a little more. Interesting angle, no matter what. At least now I won't immediately pass the 64 Kennedys without a second thought. Oh, by the way, whenever I do acquire them, I always pull out the 1964 D ones. Just with the thought that they may just be a little more valuable to the right person. Also, from time to time I hear people talking about 1964 Kens with the "accented hair." Never checked into the details of that, but some collectors apparently are ga-ga about those.
"I don't know what I'm doin' but I'm sure havin' fun" Herman Munster

I've recently adopted the Groucho Marx philosophy for dealing with politics and other life challenges, "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" (Horse Feathers 1932)
Know Common Cents
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby SoFa » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:51 am

I don't understand. Since the silver content varies in proportion to the face value, why do people need to convert them to ounces (and round up)? And why would one be easier to use then another (a 1964 Kennedy equals 5 Mercury dimes)?
SoFa
Penny Collector Member

Postby JobIII » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 pm

I'm not really buying this. but hey to eash their own.
Follow my blog here: http://xxjobiiixx.blogspot.com
Check here and please remember to follow us also: http://coinwholesales.blogspot.com
Watch my youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/xxJOBIIIxx
JobIII
Post Hoarder

Postby silverflake » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 pm

I'm a big fan of the Mercury dime myself and I would see those (and maybe the silver Roosevelt) as a good indicator for future tracking of PM's price/value etc. They are small enough to be truly liquid, utilizable in trade transactions (should we get to that point) and gosh, they just look really nice. In the back of my head I am thinking that a merc will buy me that loaf of bread someday (if the extreme happens or if we ever do switch to a PM backed monetary system).
A bit of nostalgia - I found a 'COINage' magazine in back of my bookshelf the other day from 1993. There is an ad in there from a company called Brooklyn Coin and Stamp Gallery. 5 ROLLS OF MERCURY DIMES = $89.00 (plus s&h). I almost cried...
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:46 pm

JobIII wrote:I'm not really buying this. but hey to eash their own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJ0dRxCX60

xo, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby justj2k78 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm

neilgin1 wrote:i was just ruminating while bidding; people like simple barometers, right? Now most American aint hip to hard money, they dont understand silver, the role and ruin of paper fiat, right? Now when the tragedy of paper fiat and fractional reserve banking, electronic ATM money finally hits the wall, you cant all of sudden expect fellow citizens to understand the intricacies of silver metal coinage, they cant recite gm weights of various coins, that a Washington 90 is .18 toz of AU and so on and so on...still with me?

there's ONE and only one American minted coin that stands alone, literally, the 1964 Kennedy Half dollar...90% silver, at .36 toz each, with the 1965 to 69 Kennedy's at .15 toz...these coins, imo, are going to be huge someday, because they'll be used as THE market barometer...just think about it; there were almost 430 million 1964 Kennedy Halves minted and another (about) 830 million 65-69 40% Kennedys minted. (the 1970 Kennedy had a little 4 million minted, so that can be the talked about and lusted after coin...i got a few rolls, do YOU?..lol)
so, you know we have the Dow Jones IA, that is THE public gauge of stocks?.....well in a future fiat ruined America, i'll bet the 64 Kennedy will be the barometer. OF COURSE. ASE's will be huge, all the other silver denom's huge, but it will all hinge off the 1964 Kennedy's, he's almost a mythic character, the slain "king", etc...and here's what i say. when you trade silver Kennedy's, the 64 is a half an ounce of silver, and the 40%'ers are a fifth of an ounce of silver. "but that isnt right neil!"..of course its right, for two reasons, one, you're rounding off, and that premium is for you maintaining bank, while everybody slept, and two, 98-99% of the American public couldnt tell you a clad piece of copper from a 90%'er, and a trading enviroment is NOT the time to be holding tutorials. How do you think these Ebay bottomdwellers can get away with their RANK cheating and scamming? What i'm saying might strike some as "cheating" or "scamming", but i submit to you this, coin dealers have a bid and ask right?...and that spead is where they live..thats the profit, its similiar in that situation...of course, you'll meet vets and others that know the 64 is .36 toz, but you can school HIM, by saying, look, you and i can trade as equals, so we can deal then, but you'd be wise to round off the content with me, so what do you want to do"?

So you'll market .36 toz as .50 toz, and .15 toz as .20 oz? ... aren't you the same guy who has promised a posse of death and destruction to any who dares try to pull of a raw deal in your neck of the woods?

Something like:

this kinda guy makes me nuts, makes me long for the days to come, when PM dealing is localized, coz this is the kind of guy MADE for hot tar and feathers, made for oak stocks, made for a half inch manila rope tied to the bridle of horse, the other end tied to his ankles, and the horse given a pat on the rear, to run this cur around the town square a spell, give him a fifteen minute ride to think about what he's done, how much the road rash gonna hurt, and how far he's going to flee, when we cut him loose.

You see, guys like this and a guy like bernie Madoff...sure, the scale is different, but the polluted mindset is the same, they KNOW they can hide behind modern laws and courts, and game the system..for a while, but there's going to come a day, the day i call the "quad Z dollar day".....the day we start printing up paper fiat that reads quadzilliontrillion dollar, and trading will be localized, conducted in metal, precious or base, but you're going to have to discipline any wannabe "madoff's", and that discipline's going to have to be vicious, so as to send the message forth, in this area only square dealers apply, all else will get hurt bad....you dont want to murder, thats sin, but you want to administer justice, thats right and just.

Curious.
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby CoolRide » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 am

neilgin1 wrote:i was just ruminating while bidding; people like simple barometers, right? Now most American aint hip to hard money, they dont understand silver, the role and ruin of paper fiat, right? Now when the tragedy of paper fiat and fractional reserve banking, electronic ATM money finally hits the wall, you cant all of sudden expect fellow citizens to understand the intricacies of silver metal coinage, they cant recite gm weights of various coins, that a Washington 90 is .18 toz of AU and so on and so on...still with me?

If you don't mind lying to people you might do a very good business!
Not with me though.
Just saving money.

"I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm sure having fun!" Herman Munster
CoolRide
Penny Sorter Member

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 am

Justj2k78, i'll be more than happy to satiate your curiousity, in what may seem to you to be a contradiction, implying that i'm either talking out both sides of my mouth, or that underneath it all, i'm just a scamster. Not saying you said that, but i read into your post, you may IMPLIED that, either or.

in regards to the 90% 1964 Kennedy's or the 1965-70 40% Kennedy's, what i was talking about was a localized face to face trade, because i think, that if we have some sort of dollar meltdown, bank holidays, or any other trading situation outside of what passes as NORMAL today, trade will localized, much like a flea market, or a trading post. So when i speak of rounding UP in the 90%'ers, or 40's, thats for an on your feet, face to face trading situation, where PAYPAL is not accepted, paper fiat NOT accepted, so taking the time to figure what .3618 toz of a 64 Kennedy would cost in copper pennies, or even paper dollars is a no can do. Now in that trading situation, if somebody asked me the silver content, i would say, ".3618 toz, but in this trade, i'm VALUATING the coin at the equivalence of a half an ounce of silver", clear and up front, and they can trade or not trade. I believe silver's headed to $700 an ounce in TODAYS dollar, which means if you have a 500 lb feeder calf, i'll give you 2 64 Kennedy's for it, you might say, "wait a minute, thats only 3/4 of an ounce silver you're giving me, i need an ounce". i might give up another Kennedy, but if i already have 2 feeders on pasture, i'd say thats all i got for that calf...or if i knew you and liked you, i'd give you a 90 Washington, to take it to 9/10ths an ounce.

so i don't "market" coins as you say, all i'm interested in doing now is accumulating, silver, nickel copper. i NEVER sell coins for paper fiat....and if i DID, my pos rating as a seller, would resemble my positive rating as a buyer, 100%, because when i buy, and i buy, i pay IMMEDIATELY, so as to never cause any seller discomfort...and furthermore, i never get on this forum and deal, because i dont trade with friends, and i might add, it clearly says, where i've seen you indicating you have a $100 in paypal, its says buy at your own risk, i feel more comfortable, with an intermediary when not doing face to face trades.

Now the reason, i got incensed about that "old safe refurbisher" on Ebay with that cock and bull story about finding "old dusty rolls inside" and not "having the time and patience" to search them, is because it was outright bull[excrement], and thievery, and in eight days, the guys here, woke up Ebay and they took him down. Now, i dont know where you live, but where i live, everybody knows everybody, its rural, sparsely populated, and law enforcement thin and spread. Justice is spread thin, and that includes courts. Today, if somebody steals a tractor, insurance deals with it. But if you had a grid down, and a wheel barrow dollar situation, losing a tractor means possibly losing your life and livelihood, so pretty much everybody is on the up and up, and those who arent, are known. Thats what i was writing about, which you seem to have trouble with, i guess. Maybe you have trouble with me, and thats okay, just let me know, and we'll go from there.
But if you're implying that i'm some sort of double talking thief, or inauthentic and not above board in my trading, then i got trouble with you, and thats okay too. i hope that satiates your curiousity.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:28 am

CoolRide wrote:

If you don't mind lying to people you might do a very good business!
Not with me though.

okay, got another fellow accusing me of being a liar...no problem. You dont have to worry about trading with me, because all you got is paper fiat for my silver, right? now where's that "pay no mind button"?
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby justj2k78 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm

neilgin1 wrote:Justj2k78, i'll be more than happy to satiate your curiousity, in what may seem to you to be a contradiction, implying that i'm either talking out both sides of my mouth, or that underneath it all, i'm just a scamster. Not saying you said that, but i read into your post, you may IMPLIED that, either or.

in regards to the 90% 1964 Kennedy's or the 1965-70 40% Kennedy's, what i was talking about was a localized face to face trade, because i think, that if we have some sort of dollar meltdown, bank holidays, or any other trading situation outside of what passes as NORMAL today, trade will localized, much like a flea market, or a trading post. So when i speak of rounding UP in the 90%'ers, or 40's, thats for an on your feet, face to face trading situation, where PAYPAL is not accepted, paper fiat NOT accepted, so taking the time to figure what .3618 toz of a 64 Kennedy would cost in copper pennies, or even paper dollars is a no can do. Now in that trading situation, if somebody asked me the silver content, i would say, ".3618 toz, but in this trade, i'm VALUATING the coin at the equivalence of a half an ounce of silver", clear and up front, and they can trade or not trade. I believe silver's headed to $700 an ounce in TODAYS dollar, which means if you have a 500 lb feeder calf, i'll give you 2 64 Kennedy's for it, you might say, "wait a minute, thats only 3/4 of an ounce silver you're giving me, i need an ounce". i might give up another Kennedy, but if i already have 2 feeders on pasture, i'd say thats all i got for that calf...or if i knew you and liked you, i'd give you a 90 Washington, to take it to 9/10ths an ounce.

so i don't "market" coins as you say, all i'm interested in doing now is accumulating, silver, nickel copper. i NEVER sell coins for paper fiat....and if i DID, my pos rating as a seller, would resemble my positive rating as a buyer, 100%, because when i buy, and i buy, i pay IMMEDIATELY, so as to never cause any seller discomfort...and furthermore, i never get on this forum and deal, because i dont trade with friends, and i might add, it clearly says, where i've seen you indicating you have a $100 in paypal, its says buy at your own risk, i feel more comfortable, with an intermediary when not doing face to face trades.

Now the reason, i got incensed about that "old safe refurbisher" on Ebay with that cock and bull story about finding "old dusty rolls inside" and not "having the time and patience" to search them, is because it was outright bull[excrement], and thievery, and in eight days, the guys here, woke up Ebay and they took him down. Now, i dont know where you live, but where i live, everybody knows everybody, its rural, sparsely populated, and law enforcement thin and spread. Justice is spread thin, and that includes courts. Today, if somebody steals a tractor, insurance deals with it. But if you had a grid down, and a wheel barrow dollar situation, losing a tractor means possibly losing your life and livelihood, so pretty much everybody is on the up and up, and those who arent, are known. Thats what i was writing about, which you seem to have trouble with, i guess. Maybe you have trouble with me, and thats okay, just let me know, and we'll go from there.
But if you're implying that i'm some sort of double talking thief, or inauthentic and not above board in my trading, then i got trouble with you, and thats okay too. i hope that satiates your curiousity.

LOL, I suggested nothing. Your always seem so violently in favor of a fair deal, it just surprised me that you'd advocate "rounding" in such ways, and I wanted to hear how you reconcile the two stances. Curiosity, my friend!

As for the rest... ya lost me! :mrgreen: But that's not always hard!
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Next

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals