Golddiggers TV Show on OWN Network!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Golddiggers TV Show on OWN Network!

Postby Henchman » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:29 pm

So I'm clicking through my TV guide and see a show called Golddiggers and think it's about women chasing rich men or something. I record it for my wife because she likes trashy shows like that :lol: Anyway she tells me it's about women hosting gold parties so I watch the episode. I was flipping my lid!! These people think they are getting tons of money for their gold and are getting ripped off on TV for the whole world to see. It's not like Pawn Stars where they offer 50% because they have to find someone to buy a unique item AND have a store front, even on that show they offer spot price or very close for PMs.

The episode I watched had the gold party at a gym and these black women brought in all their "old" gold items. This one woman had a Jesus necklace that was huge, 3 finger ghetto ring and gold teeth. Each was 18k and tested real, they didn't say the weight but offered her $3,900!! The Jesus Necklace had to weigh easily 1 lb. Granted this episode was probably recorded a year or so ago but still gold was $1400 /oz back then. F-ing criminal to do this to people, but to put it on TV!!!!!! Make them feel like they got a GREAT DEAL and other lemmings will follow suit! :x

You know how many Oprah fanatics there are! How many drones will follow suit and sell out their treasures because they saw women having fun getting 1k for "old" jewelry. What the f is she thinking having a show like this. Oprah Winfrey obviously thinks the common man/woman are to be stepped on, otherwise why broadcast shows like this on her channel. Ridiculous.
Henchman
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Golddiggers TV Show on OWN Network!

Postby Henchman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:49 pm

I have been trying to post on the OWN network forums and the moderators will not post any of my comments! I can't believe this show and that network. I want to go and protest in front of their building or something :lol:

Grrrrrrr f you Oprah Network
Henchman
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Golddiggers TV Show on OWN Network!

Postby tn-dave » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 am

I've seen a show or two on the guide that sounded interesting but I refuse to watch one second of that network.
tn-dave
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals