Gainsville Coins: $5 off promo code

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Gainsville Coins: $5 off promo code

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:09 pm

The code is: NIAUS

Plug it in during checkout where they ask for the coupon/promo code.

Saving $5.00 is measly when buying several grand worth of PMs, but hey, it's better than nothing. 8-)
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Re: Gainsville Coins: $5 off promo code

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks, I buy from them on occasion. :)
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:39 pm

I bought from them once again, thanks again for the promo code. I could not let the 9% drop in a day slip by. Might drop more but I am not really worried as it will come back hard soon. ;)
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 pm

blackrabbit wrote:I bought from them once again, thanks again for the promo code. I could not let the 9% drop in a day slip by. Might drop more but I am not really worried as it will come back hard soon. ;)

No problem Black. Kudos to you for buying this dip... it builds character. You won't regret it.

BTW, I used to live in San Diego... I miss that place! Will prob move back there when I retire.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby AGCoinHunter » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:52 am

Their website keeps crashing on me. Must be some volume on there today...
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby tractorman » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:57 am

Yeah, I can't get it to load either!
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tractorman » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:00 am

OK, I got it to load ... and they are out of stock ASEs!!!!
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tractorman » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:11 am

Hmmm ... I went another direction on their site and placed an order for Eagles, strange.
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby blackrabbit » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:30 am

Well I should have waited, seeing today's horror show, but now my credit card keeps whispering to me buy some more! I think I'll watch what happens as the day goes on and look around for any great deals which may be lurking out there.
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Are you guys sure about Gainsville being out of ASE's?... I just bought some a couple minutes ago. The site was a little slow, but I had no other problems.

Anyway, I bought 200 ASE's today at $30.25. That's after buying 100 yesterday at $35.70. Monitoring my blood pressure with each downtick -lol

Someone must have really got wacked today. I suspect a large hedgefund may have been forced to liquidate. I'm sure we'll know more this weekend.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby tractorman » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:23 pm

I searched for them on Google, when I clicked the ASE subcategory on Google, I got the sold out message. When I went a different direction, I was able to buy. Sorry if I confused anyone.
tractorman
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby AGCoinHunter » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:Are you guys sure about Gainsville being out of ASE's?... I just bought some a couple minutes ago. The site was a little slow, but I had no other problems.

Anyway, I bought 200 ASE's today at $30.25. That's after buying 100 yesterday at $35.70. Monitoring my blood pressure with each downtick -lol

Someone must have really got wacked today. I suspect a large hedgefund may have been forced to liquidate. I'm sure we'll know more this weekend.

You got ASE's @ 30.25 from Gainsville Coin? How?
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby DJS » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Not sure how as that is below spot.
DJS

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 am

Thanks! :) Just used it.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:50 am

AGCoinHunter wrote:
Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:Are you guys sure about Gainsville being out of ASE's?... I just bought some a couple minutes ago. The site was a little slow, but I had no other problems.

You got ASE's @ 30.25 from Gainsville Coin? How?

Sorry, I meant I bought the ASE's when the Ag spot price hit $30.25. This does not include the premium and the shipping amounts.

Hey, but I still saved $5.00 :lol:
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals