What goes up...

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: What goes up...

Postby Jonflyfish » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:
Jonflyfish wrote:
Jonflyfish wrote:Didn't mean to provoke such ardent reactions of commodity allegiance. Was just some food for thought.
I'll trade whatever my system says. Nonetheless, something tells me that the USD is about to rally, and it could be quite surprisingly strong.
I just try to keep an open mind and see things for what they are. Perhaps this will be the black swan of Realcent.
I could be 100% wrong of course.

Cheers!

The cycle reversal has taken many by surprise. I hope all are well.
Best,
JFF

Digging up a 5 month old thread just so you can gloat?... that is pathetic.

The cycle was reversed artificially. This massive correction was caused by blatent CME/bankster fraud and manipulation. Do you deny this?

With all respect this is revisiting the theme that was presented as part of a cyclical peak. In fact, I thought this would be the realcent black swan of the year as posted multiple times (will leave the archive searching to you)

The first post in this thread might help you better understand the point. I'm the first one to say that the future is always unknowable. However, once you fully understand and accept that universal truth about the markets, you don't have to know the future in order to benefit from what comes next. Presumptuous judgments and cantankerous frolic won't serve you as well. While you seem to have it all figured out, I assure you that there is nothing artificial about the $trillions exchanging hands at different levels, nor the realized gains already settled in the accounts. :D
The "cause" of any market movement means nothing to me. Ultimately it must boil down to order flow- period.
As for the "reasons", "manipulation" and "blatent" are terms folks use when they turn to the blogosphere to find a heaping portion of emotional comfort food to feel satisfactorily and sufficiently suffonsified after a loss. Imagine the terms used when the same folks make a rare profit.
Truth in price.
Cheers,
JFF

Highroller, Thogey, Aristobolus, TXBullion- Thank you all for your very kind remarks.
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby aloneibreak » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm

suffonsified -- had to look that one up !
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 pm

aloneibreak wrote:suffonsified -- had to look that one up !

I didn't look it up but let me take a stab at it as Realcents official translator and thesaurus keeper.

suffonsified: (n)/ suf-fun-se-fide: A small fur covered critter (traditionaly a hampster or feild mouse) resting on it's back, delighted belly in the air full of sunflower seeds catching the evening's sunset.....hat optional.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby aloneibreak » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Rodebaugh wrote:

I didn't look it up but let me take a stab at it as Realcents official translator and thesaurus keeper.

suffonsified: (n)/ suf-fun-se-fide: A small fur covered critter (traditionaly a hampster or feild mouse) resting on it's back, delighted belly in the air full of sunflower seeds catching the evening's sunset.....hat optional.

pretty close :lol:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby Jonflyfish » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:15 pm

aloneibreak wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:

pretty close :lol:

I like that!
Cheers,
JFF
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 am

Good...........just good clean humor. :)
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals