In other news, Goldman Sachs rules the world

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

In other news, Goldman Sachs rules the world

Postby AlexTG » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:55 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/bbc ... 24196.html

I thought some of you may get a laugh out of the "mainstream media's" reaction.
AlexTG
Penny Pincher Member

Re: In other news, Goldman Sachs rules the world

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:05 pm

It's media damage control because the YT vid has gone viral.

95% of the sheeple out there do not have a clue about who really runs/owns this world. However, more and more seem to be waking up everyday. Unfortuntely, many will need to go through lots of pain and suffering before they finally wake up.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby frugalcanuck » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 pm

you know its bad when people think the truth is a hoax
"The study of money, above all other fields in economics, is one in which complexity is used to disguise truth or to evade truth, not to reveal it. The process by which banks create money is so simple the mind is repelled. With something so important, a deeper mystery seems only decent." John Kenneth Galbraith 1975
frugalcanuck
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby silverflake » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Well put, frugalcanuck. The word that has become a part of our lexicon (especially us here at realcent) is SHEEPLE. Sometimes I find myself just flabbergasted (sp?) when I hear otherwise intelligent people in complete denial of the world economic situation. It is sad. This trader, whether he is a 'Yes Man' or just a trader, is guilty only of being candid. Why doesn't CNBC have anyone like this on? Well maybe Rick Santelli gets a nod once in a while.
Sigh,
Keep the faith.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Corsair » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:34 pm

My jaw dropped when the anchor said she was watching peoples' jaws drop. There was nothing in that video that surprised me in the least.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals