TPTB just don't want us to have PM's

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

TPTB just don't want us to have PM's

Postby slickeast » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:19 am

Look at KITCO. Everything is taking a hit today.

They want us to run from all precious metals.

Does anyone want some FRN's for theirs? :mrgreen:
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: TPTB just don't want us to have PM's

Postby Hawkeye » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:38 am

I can't quite figure this out and I keep wondering what is going on.
Metal > Paper
Hawkeye
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Lemon Thrower » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Jim Willie has a theory that the PTB are really several PTBs with different zones of influence. He goes on to say that they are attacking each other right now, and that extremely volatility is the weapon. I can't really explain it but will say Willie has had many outlandish claims proven correct and that his newsletter is a good value at $110 for six months.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Mossy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Decisions are made by people. Most of those in a company in a position to invest the company's money in metal already think poorly of it, those who supervise them look short term and metal does poorly there thanks to the manipulation, and the bosses read "reputible" magazines where PM is slandered.

Untill things get nasty, that is.

Lemon, Jim Willie is right about competing PTBs. We'd be toast if they were to work together.
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 am

slickeast wrote:Look at KITCO. Everything is taking a hit today.

They want us to run from all precious metals.

Does anyone want some FRN's for theirs? :mrgreen:

Slick, not to worry, its the calm before the storm. "They" might NOT want us to "have" PM's..or "they" might be running down PM's as a store of wealth, currency insurance...whatever, the game is, but however TPTB want to paint the picture, paint the tape, only holds as much currency, as we give it. i've seen this before in many markets, but especially NOW, given the dislocation and disarray of global markets for equities and currencies, its gotten particularly intense. There are many ways to rebel, or not go along with "the program", some are foolish, such as those that purpose violent revolt, or sedition. a true patriot, imo, rarely considers this course of action. some are futile, as the folks we see in lower Manhattan. i applaud their sand and committment, but imo, they're going on the rocks, because they cant clearly define WHAT they want. They know they dont want ..."THIS", but they cant tell you what "THIS" is, and then there are others, US, who are in quiet revolt, meaning the concept of "Full Faith and Trust" has eroded away, therefore we stack. i believe one should be focused and disciplined on the long term aspects of what we are doing, which is "insuring" our wealth, and putting on the squelch button, to cut out all the static. a true real good trader, NEVER lets others sway, what he KNOWS to be his course of action. never. confidently yours, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals