Littleton Coin Offer

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Littleton Coin Offer

Postby needler420 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:42 pm

I know that . .3617 ounces = 10.2540225 grams

The bad thing for the numismatic value of the coin is 10 million proofs were minted. So in other words I guess it basically has no numismatic value. Just mainly the silver content. Again probably why they are able to offer it below spot. It will probably only be worth its silver content. Specially that we don't have the Gerorge Washington proof boxes they came in from the US mint. Kind of sad really to think such a pretty proof coin will never be more valuable then its weight in silver content in bullion form. :lol: Still a good deal for a pretty coin though.
needler420
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Pennysaved » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:40 pm

I looked through my paperwork and it didn't say anything about being signed up for mailings for coins in the future.

I didn't get any extra coins to preview either.

Am I missing something in the paperwork?
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby SoFa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Make sure you tell them to cancel the subscription. I just got four more halves today.
SoFa
Penny Collector Member

Postby needler420 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:33 pm

The trial coins were crap.

One of them was a 1998 clad uncirculater dime.

They wanted $22 for 5 coins I'm sending mine back with the pre paid postage it had.

Did any one take their coin out the plastic? if so what about take off half the capsule to see the surface. Can't tell if mine has a smudge or not on the coin lol. :lol:

This deal is a life line for small stackers like me as someone else said. Wish I could order another lol :ugeek:
needler420
Penny Sorter Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals