Silvers reloaded with high octane fuel, once again.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silvers reloaded with high octane fuel, once again.

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:52 pm

35.11 on the board, up 1.80.

i can feel it, we just got to get to 44, thats the big big test, and unless my radar is off, we're heading there...the SLOWER the BETTER, let it be painstaking rather than parabolic. i got the time to wait. and if ya'll noticed, we now sit perched atop all three moving averages. the only pause for caution is that open interest declined on an up move, but again, i got nothing but time.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Silvers reloaded with high octane fuel, once again.

Postby morris14ccm » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:28 pm

I think we'll go up a little more, but after that I think a lot of paper traders could sell to cover their losses or make a nice profit, depending on where they bought. I'm going to watch it closely and if we go over $40, I'm considering selling a lot of my physical then buying in on another low to add to my stack.
morris14ccm
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Ireland_925 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Fall/early winter seasonal bull, I think we'll easily see 40 between now and xmas. 44 by xmas is just as easy, it will depend on the holiday consumer spending (confidence) IMO. After that, it will be interesting to see if a short term crash happens at the year turn or not.
Ireland_925

Postby creshka46 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:43 pm

I just hope it doesn't go up any higher than $36.18 by tomorrow, I got a little contest I'm hopin' to win. :D
Pennies: $4200 - (0) indians - (5)steel - (1) George V Canadian
Nickels: $6500 - (62)war - (23)buf - (1)V nic - (4) key date jeff's
Dimes: $5000 - (24)roos - (2)merc - (2)AgCAN
Halves: $8000 - (7)'64 - (33)40% - (1)walker
creshka46
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby pennypicker » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:09 am

And to think I passed on a buying opportunity at $30.40 fearing a move to $27 or $25. Oh the humanity. :( :(
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach

"I'd rather play against Michael Jordan than Larry Bird...Jordan made you look bad but Bird made you look stupid!"--JAMES WORTHLY, Laker Hall-of-Famer
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby twentybux » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:04 am

pennypicker wrote:And to think I passed on a buying opportunity at $30.40 fearing a move to $27 or $25. Oh the humanity. :( :(

Ah brother, the roller coaster we ride. :D
"If 'ifs and buts' were candies and nuts we'd all have a happy Christmas." -- Coach Jackson (my 8th grade track coach)

twentybux
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby penny pretty » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:26 pm

I bought a tube when it was about $40, cried when it dropped to $30, but thought it would move again, so got about 20 eagles on Ebay, and 2 ATBs 5 oz from ampex at around $30.80. glad to see it movin up again. P. S. three sets of 25 anniv! (ima dope shoulda got 5)
"Is that a roll of pennies in your pocket?" "Why yes miss, it is... why do you ask?"
penny pretty
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals