What I decided to do...

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What I decided to do...

Postby OtusLotus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:36 pm

As I posted earlier, I was deciding what coins I should get shipped from my Silver Saver account.

I decided to go with 20 ASEs, 5 Canadian Maples, and 1 silver round.

After that article that was posted about the gold scammer, I was a little concerned that I was actually going to get my silver. However, I was quite impressed with the way it was shipped. I was so excited to open the box, and then another envelope, and then another one, and finally another one.

All of the coins were in mint condition.

I would recommend anyone, who doesn't want to commit a large dollar amt at any one time, but wants to contribute a little money consistently, to try this. It is a GREAT way to dollar cost average your investment.

If you decide to do this, pls PM me for the link to my acct.
Attachments
Package.JPG
Package.JPG (116.54 KiB) Viewed 246 times
ASE.JPG
ASE.JPG (87.68 KiB) Viewed 246 times
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: What I decided to do...

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:27 pm

good....it IS a nice feeling, isnt it?....may you procure many many more!!
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: What I decided to do...

Postby OtusLotus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 pm

It is good when people/companies follow thru.
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals