a lot of silver rolls on Ebay

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

a lot of silver rolls on Ebay

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:36 am

i just a look on US silver coin rolls on Ebay, and there is a lot of stuff, good rolls offered by a lot of sellers i've never seen before, which indicates guys might be either raising FRN;s, or went a bit overboard and have to draw their horns in. the bidding doesnt seem so intense either, which might coincide with what we all have been saying, which is, as a group, we might be temporarily tapped out. i know i am, i got to use FRNs for facility management, crazy stacking this moment for me, would be most imprudent. i dont know about ya'll, thats just me.

believe me, if i had the snaps, FRN;s, no offense, i wouldnt even be making this post, i'd just be bidding like a fiend all weekend long.

there's a nice assembly of Franklins, two rolls that stick out, is one thats 4 hours away, a roll of Blue Ikes, offered below melt, no takers, and some guy is offering 10 rolls of 64 Kenn's, ranging from EF to BU for 25 X's, again, no takers, granted dome of the coins are filthy, but....good stuff, worth a look in "Rolls" if you got the FRN's.

Ray thinks i'm nuts, but there are over 105,000 american silver coin offerings on Ebay, thats the highest number i ever seen, and to me thats bullish, because, to me, it indicates weak hand physical long liquidation, so with the board showing 33.87 this second, i think we go higher...yes, i know Ray. (lol) neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: a lot of silver rolls on Ebay

Postby beauanderos » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:04 am

I hope we do go up (I don't "hope" I expect we WILL go up, if not for the manipulation of TPTB). I'm not adding to my physical, as I have enough, but I have some heavy bets on USLV (triples the movement of silver).
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:20 am

beauanderos wrote:I hope we do go up (I don't "hope" I expect we WILL go up, if not for the manipulation of TPTB). I'm not adding to my physical, as I have enough, but I have some heavy bets on USLV (triples the movement of silver).

i thought you were going to tar and feather for my wrong headedness vis a vis, my indicators

here's a kinsman sharing his focking viewpoints

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/irishman- ... king-chaos
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby camtender » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:28 am

beauanderos wrote:I hope we do go up (I don't "hope" I expect we WILL go up, if not for the manipulation of TPTB). I'm not adding to my physical, as I have enough, but I have some heavy bets on USLV (triples the movement of silver).

If silver goes parabolic, would the miners (especially juniors) out perform the USLV???? Seems like the ETFs have killed the miners................
camtender
Penny Collector Member

Postby texcollex » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:28 pm

They're all selling out to raise funds to buy ASE 25th Sets, Haha!
texcollex
Penny Collector Member

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:38 pm

neilgin1 wrote:here's a kinsman sharing his focking viewpoints

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/irishman- ... king-chaos

I could picture that being you! :lol:
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby H2SO4 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 am

I always like to look at the silver rolls on ebay- but they always end up way more expensive than I would consider paying.
H2SO4
Penny Pincher Member

Postby misteroman » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:09 am

Been alot more calls for me from CL
Maybe its people looking for Christmas money
misteroman

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 pm

68Camaro wrote:
neilgin1 wrote:here's a kinsman sharing his focking viewpoints