A&M The Good, Bad, and Ugly News

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: A&M The Good, Bad, and Ugly News

Postby natsb88 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:55 am

Thanks guys. :) I'll be launching my own product line over the winter to add some more variety.
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: A&M The Good, Bad, and Ugly News

Postby SteelCityCopper » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:26 pm

natsb88 wrote:That's not me selling in NZ, but I do know who that is, and he buys the bars from me. Although he never asked permission to use my photos, he has sent me one or two of his to use, so I let it slide. He's a frequent customer and resells over there.

Yea I know who you are talking about Nate. He must be buying from both of us 8-)
Confirmation that your pic is prettier haha.

Kurr, your bars are fantastic brother. Even though bullion isn't our only type of item in our store, they make for great additions and complements nicely. Keep up the good work.
Jason
- JPM doesn't determine our prices, the market does -
Steel City Copper
http://www.steelcitycopper.com
SteelCityCopper
Penny Pincher Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals