Love Tokens

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Love Tokens

Postby marine70 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 pm

I just bought a small collection, and in it were several very ornate love tokens. Most were on seated dimes just wondering if there is a market for them.
marine70
Penny Collector Member

Re: Love Tokens

Postby battlecat » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Yes, I for one Love them! Can you post any photos?
battlecat

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:40 am

Definitely a market. Check feebay. Pretty good money!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby marine70 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:17 pm

I tried to load the pictures however it said that the file was too large.
marine70
Penny Collector Member

Postby Coppercrazy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:32 pm

reduce the size of the pics on your computer....love tokens are 19th century folk art. Nice score!
Coppercrazy
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Diggin4copper » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:54 pm

i always wanted one, and a couple years ago I broke down and bought one on ebay.. of course about a month later I found one while metal detecting.. :lol:
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals