how it really works:

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

how it really works:

Postby IdahoCopper » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:19 am

From John Stuart, in Arizona

Just a quick example of how it really works:

2000 silver was at just under $6 an ounce and gas cost $1.50 a gallon
2012 silver is at just under $32 an ounce and gas cost $3.80 a gallon

So 12 years ago an ounce of silver would have bought you 4 gallons of gas,
now an ounce of silver will buy you well over 8 gallons of gas, that is more than twice as much gas for the same amount of silver.

GAS IS NOT GOING UP IN PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAS IS GOING DOWN IN PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reality, in regards to "real money" with "real value" gas costs less than half what it did 12 years ago.

The REAL problem is: Our FRN's are worth less than half of what they were 12 years ago.

Gas more than doubled, silver increased over 5 fold: NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT !!!!!!!!!!! That is just how THEY want you to think!

American "money" decreased in value to 1/5 of its value 12 years ago. That is what REALLY happened!!!!!!

Our "money" is worth 20% of what it was right before THEY started the "real estate market explosion."

It's a 100 story building, we fell off of it, we screamed "so far so good" from floors 99 to 21, guess what's next?

Now you understand American economics in its totality.

PREDICTION; I am NOT a prophet, there are no prophets, just pieces of sh#t that lie to morons who are so stupid they will believe anything scum bags claiming to be prophets say. But I can do math, so here is my math predicated on the previous math lesson:

Economies change exponentially, so if gas doubled and silver jumped 5 fold in about 10 years; then I believe that gas will increase by about 2.5 times and silver will increase another 6 fold at least in the next 2 years.

Yup, I believe gas will be more than $10/gallon and silver will be around $200/ounce with-in 2 years, probably much less time.

If I had anything left, IRA, 401K, whatever, I would suck it dry, take a loan against it, whatever, and buy silver, silver, silver, a little gold, silver, silver silver, food, med supplies, ammo, silver, silver silver, birth control, tp, silver, silver silver, whiskey, tobacco, papers, silver, silver silver.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Re: how it really works:

Postby CardsNCoins » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:52 am

After reading about 75% of that long post I decided I'm going to back out of completing it.
CardsNCoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby henrysmedford » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 am

From the town down the road from me.-- From URL http://www.blog.providentmetals.com/protecting-your-wealth/oregon-gas-station-accepting-90-junk-silver-as-payment.htm

They run this time to time.

Oregon Gas Station Accepting 90% Junk Silver as Payment

Much of the recent interest in precious metals like gold and silver stems from the effects of price inflation.

Many people who buy coins like pre-’65 dimes, quarters and half dollars do so to protect themselves from the effects of this inflation – and to have a highly valuable medium of exchange in the event price inflation spirals out of control.

One sign pointing to this phenomenon was recently spotted at a Shell gas station off Interstate 5 in Ashland, Oregon.

There, motorists are greeted with a sign behind the front counter (shown above).

Wow, 20 cent gas!!

Those were the days…most of us alive have never seen anything like that. The lowest I remember is around $0.80 per gallon (regular cash, or Federal Reserve Notes). Today, gas prices are once again broaching records with many motorists now paying over $4.00 per gallon.

One of the factors driving record gas prices is a weak dollar and price inflation. But a burning question remains.

Is it wise to use my stash of pre-’65 dimes, quarters and half dollars to buy gas and groceries?

It may at some point but according to Michael Rozeff, not right now.
henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Postby TheJonasCollegeFund » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:41 am

CardsNCoins wrote:After reading about 75% of that long post I decided I'm going to back out of completing it.

I've read 75% of your reply.....and I still don't get it? :D
:o
TheJonasCollegeFund
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby daviscfad » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:44 am

I just got back from Egypt and gas is a dollar a gallon in us money. diesel fuel was 4 1/2 gallons for a us dollar. i told the guy diesel was 4 dollars a gallon here and he said i know
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:16 am

Here is another observation from John Stuart:

WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH AMERICA

With everything going on in our country, to our country and by our country; people are finally asking what the fuq is wrong?

I catch a lot of crap because I claim I know the answers, even after I prove I do people claim I was just lucky. For those that have been reading my short anecdotes for the last few years, some for 2 decades now, I would suspect you have realized I look at things differently than most people and that I must know things most people don’t know or choose to not believe. I do.

Primarily; I know the single problem that has caused all other problems. Every bad thing happening in the world, to this country, to our people all lead back to one single heinous problem that is incurable and was designed to destroy our country and enslave all of the peoples throughout the world.

The problem: America buys its money.

Yup, it is really that simple.

I have taught this for well over 35 years now. 34 years ago it got me expelled from high school. 25 years ago less than 1 person out of 100 would listen. 20 years ago, maybe 5 out of 100. 15 years ago, 10. 10 years ago, 20. 5 years ago, 40. Now, well over half Americans know America buys its money, but they still don’t understand what that means.

What it means is everything we have, everything we earn, everything we build, everything we are is leveraged to a non-existent debt created by bankers to steal our wealth, our rights, our freedoms, our very lives.

Once again we are being tricked. THEY, who ever THEY are (the banksters), are now propagandizing about closing the Federal Reserve. Oh boy, big friggin deal. ‘ just another trick. They are going to close the fed to cancel any debts the fed owes; it won’t close the debts owed to the fed, which is every piece of real and personal property in America.

They will close the fed and replace it with the IMF (under some other name). America will still be buying its own money, we will still lose.

New world order, One world government!!! Its all bullsh#t!

Its ONE WORLD BANK, that is what it is all about, nothing more, nothing less. Most of the world’s money supply is now controlled by the fed thru some fed offshoot. The idea is to have one fed for the whole friggin planet.

Bankers don’t care about controlling government, they care about controlling money. They do control government as a means to control the money. By controlling the government they can start wars, build useless sh#t, give money away, etc. They make the government spend money so the government has to buy more money. When the government buys more money THEY get richer and the people get poorer. That is the plan, the whole plan, and nothing but the plan.

That is all it is really about. Getting America and other fed countries to buy more money. I know this, I have known this almost my whole life. It does not matter how I learned the “secret” at such a young age, suffice it to say I did so and I went in a different direction than most people. This one specific piece of knowledge caused me to grow up with a different mind set than everyone I knew, everyone I worked with, everyone I taught, etc. It also made most people think I was nuts, that’s ok, I thought they were stupid and ignorant sheeple.

When you realize what it really means when I say our country buys its own money you will realize that there is no possibility of saving this country. There isn’t enough left to save since most people are much more concerned about money than they will ever admit, even to themselves.

What does “America buys its own money” mean exactly:

We, as a people own the “mint.” It costs us 4 cents in ink, paper, labor and machinery to print a “bill” whether said bill is a 1 or a 100. We sell that bill at cost to the fed. THEY sell that same bill back to our government at face value plus interest.

Yup, we sell them a $100 note for 4 cents, THEY sell it back to us (US) for $100 plus. The “National Debt” is the difference between the 4 cents per note and the face value of the note, plus. Get it! We can’t win.

Once you understand this you understand why:

the government gives away money: to other countries, to bailouts, to illegal immigrants, to welfare babies, to old people, to druggies, to morons, to wars, to what the fuq ever. Everything our government does now is designed to cause us to buy more money. That is all that is really ever going on. Everything is just smoke and mirrors so we buy more money and are alright with it.

Once America became so indebted to the banksters and THEY took control of the government, read as 1933 under Roosevelt, THEY started creating government programs JUST to give away money so we would have to buy more money from THEY[M].

There, that is the whole thing. That’s it. That’s what happened and that is what is happening. It is all about 1 thing and 1 thing ONLY. THEY make us buy more money.

If you choose to not believe what you just read, its because you already drank the Kool-aid and you will never wake up. It’s the truth, worded in the simplest way I could word it and still help you understand the full ramifications of how bad we are screwed.

Just watch, THEY will get rid of the fed, but America will still be buying its own money, it will just be from another group of THEY]M].

Now you also know why you are numbered, just like those Federal Reserve Notes. Yup, guess what else was sold by our government to the banksters.

--

John C. Stuart
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:00 pm

What is your source for this material? I tried googling but just got something about a defendant in a lawsuit. Same guy? Does he have a website? I can't search on my computer due to a virus.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby IdahoCopper » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:44 pm

beauanderos wrote:What is your source for this material? I tried googling but just got something about a defendant in a lawsuit. Same guy? Does he have a website? I can't search on my computer due to a virus.

I'm on a mailing list that gets stuff from him. I'm not sure if he has a website.

Yes, its the same guy, he successfully defended himself pro se against a murder charge, it was self-defense.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby JadeDragon » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 pm

This quoted writer has a partial valid point, but I reject most of his argument. He says he's not a prophet, then goes on to make a baseless prediction that contradicts his own facts. The world is more complex than silver vs gas vs dollars.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Postby Delawhere Jack » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:09 pm

henrysmedford wrote:From the town down the road from me.-- From URL http://www.blog.providentmetals.com/protecting-your-wealth/oregon-gas-station-accepting-90-junk-silver-as-payment.htm

They run this time to time.

Oregon Gas Station Accepting 90% Junk Silver as Payment

Much of the recent interest in precious metals like gold and silver stems from the effects of price inflation.

Many people who buy coins like pre-’65 dimes, quarters and half dollars do so to protect themselves from the effects of this inflation – and to have a highly valuable medium of exchange in the event price inflation spirals out of control.

One sign pointing to this phenomenon was recently spotted at a Shell gas station off Interstate 5 in Ashland, Oregon.

There, motorists are greeted with a sign behind the front counter (shown above).

Wow, 20 cent gas!!

Those were the days…most of us alive have never seen anything like that. The lowest I remember is around $0.80 per gallon (regular cash, or Federal Reserve Notes). Today, gas prices are once again broaching records with many motorists now paying over $4.00 per gallon.

One of the factors driving record gas prices is a weak dollar and price inflation. But a burning question remains.

Is it wise to use my stash of pre-’65 dimes, quarters and half dollars to buy gas and groceries?

It may at some point but according to Michael Rozeff, not right now.

How much for a pack of smokes? At the current 23.52 x's melt value, that some pretty expensive gas, $4.70/gallon.
I've gone Galt. Obama and all the other commie's can kiss my a....
Delawhere Jack
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals